• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum leauge

Should i add....

• A battle frontier

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • An item shop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A pokemon Shop

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A point system

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    yeah thats why i dnt twave i toxic it up but seeing how im a fire gym i figured he would come at me with special attacks so i packed bliss ^^

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    well u didnt have a blissey when i fought u so i dunno how much ur team has changed o.o.. but ya not much if u have mostve the other stuff you had

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Blissey is highly overrated, one attack from any good physical sweeper takes it down. Dugtrio is the ultimate in Blissey counters since it stops it from switching out and is immune to T-Wave.

Blissey is not overrated. Usually Blissey is carrying toxic now as well, T-Wave is beginning to lose its value (oddly enough, there's so many steels running around OU right now).

Sure Blissey is taken down by a physical hit pretty easily, but she's not meant for that. So saying Blissey sucks because Dugtrio can tarp + kill it doesn't say much. WishBliss can stall like crazy btw.

ON TOPIC: I want to challenge this league, but what's your hacking policy. Are sav's allowed or are they completely banned?

Vidgamer4

Discord: vid#9964
    Years
    Blissey is highly overrated, one attack from any good physical sweeper takes it down. Dugtrio is the ultimate in Blissey counters since it stops it from switching out and is immune to T-Wave.
    when ever i send my physical sweeper out blissey is switched out and milotic was the only pkmn it stayed in with (and it lasted until it only had 2 pp left in rest)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    when ever i send my physical sweeper out blissey is switched out and milotic was the only pkmn it stayed in with (and it lasted until it only had 2 pp left in rest)

(Psssst. Dugtrio traps with Arena Trap, so Bliss can't switch) - Yeah, super off-topic post, but I had to point it out. xD

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    ??? i am a gym leader for two types, fire and dragon pick one and read the rules there all 6vs6

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back