• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum team options

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2012
    Hi, this is my first thread so please excuse me if I don't fully know how to start a thread. Well anyway;

I have recently started to think about starting a new game in platinum and I would love any advice and options given to me via this thread on what pokemon I should use to get through the main game and the levels they should be by the time I'm about to face the pokemon league. Please make sure to include a glalie and a final evolution of a starter pokemon. Also include moves and items that you recommend.

Thank you, Concordevc10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Unfortunately, you're asking at the wrong place, buddy. :(

If you want recommendations for your team, you're better off asking that at the Competitive Battling Center. But since you haven't listed any Pokemon, your question is best suited for the Simple Q&A thread. That way the members there can easily give you suggestions and advice on beating the gym leaders as well as the E4.

This is more of an advice request thread rather than an introduction, so Imma have to close this for now, sadly. If you have any questions regarding the forums, you can always PM me, okay! Feel free to introduce yourself again if you desire~

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back