• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum's Appearance

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Mostly I just use Pokemon Platinum, but sometimes I will catch Pokemon for My Pokemon Ranch on Pearl, or just use it (and Diamond) to get extra Pokemon Battle Revolution Pokemon. (If you use different games you can download the card more than once)

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I never owned Diamond or Pearl.
    Just Platinum :D

Exactly. I didn't care about D/P due to the awesomeness of:

Catching both Dialga and Palkia in the same game
    Origin Forme Giratina
    Being able to actually get the events.

Having Diamond and Pearl would be cool though, so I could get the pokemon that are missing from Platinum. *coughMismagiusandHonchkrowcough*

PhoenixChild

The returned.>:P
    Years
    Pokemon Diamond for me. It was my first 4th generation game. I guess I liked it, but when I saw Pokemon Platinum Trailer, the scenes made me want to play it. I use to play Platinum more than Diamond, because it reminded me of Pokemon Crystal. Which imo is one of the best pokemon game.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I had used to play GB games, then skipped Diamond and Pearl. I got Platinum when it came out because Origin Forme = Smexy

I might get Diamond sometime and use it for breeding though

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Yes, I've forgot my Pearl. And it's incomplete. D: I'm still training my Lucario before Elite Four. XP So, I will continue my Platinum until the English version of HG/SS are up.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, before my DS broke, i kept replaying Diamond, just going on Plat for trading.

But then last time i played Diamond i was at Eterna, cba, so i went a started EV training a Sneasel.

But i'm gonna trade-in Diamond when HeartGold comes to GB

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    What is this Diamond of which you speak :D

I now use Platinum as my primary game. My normal battle team is in Pt, and I've gotten 100% completion of the in-game events that I have access to. I see no reason to go back to Diamond.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    I usually played Platinum more but now, I've been playing Diamond more to get good natures on legendaries, and then start over again.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Oh damn my Pearl . It IS a fake , I screwed up my SaveFile once and I had so MANY problems with it !!!!!!!!
    Now I lost it . I don't care . I don't care of the damn frigging Arceus on it ( a fake one from my bro) . Know why ? CUZ I GOT Platinum and i am getting HG !

Years
    I do not plan to buy Platinum. I do not need any bonus content, because that'll just be even more time consuming... I'm having enough trouble balencing all that is my life, I don't need another time consumer. I'd never even get my homework done :P

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
    Years
    My first 4th gen game was Platinum c: I knew of all the new features in it and I had to start with that one. And its just a smexy game <3

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I play Platinum, but Pearl is for catching. I'm going for a living PokeDex; I'm still missing about 40 Pokemon. My Diamond has been lost for a long time.

Back