• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    does any one know how to transfer it in the a nds file my english version is saved as an RAR file

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Munchlax989 said:
    does any one know how to transfer it in the a nds file my english version is saved as an RAR file

Search for WinRar on google, it can extract the files.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2014
    hmm....is there a way to fix the save thing for the english version? If can't then does the save thing work properly for the jap ver?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • yeah, I wasn't very suprised when I looked on there today and found the english ones. I was willing to wait 'till midnight to find them, but I wanted to look and they had 'em.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Shiny_Latios said:
    Ok saign problem sorted out thanks to mamudi on PHO download this patch and use on rom. Use the real firmware and it saves https://www.sor-gts.de/files/lgc-pkmd.ips

I think Skill1414 from another forum created the patch, also he has posted a vid on Youtube on how to play the emulator with the DP english rom called "Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl on DS emu".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    i mean any game i play with my ds the sounds are choppy and it is very slow. when i try to play the jap version of pokemon i am always stuck on the press start screen where it says pokemon diamond/pearl T_T i am able to play it before but after a day it went crazy huhu

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Damn!! The english D/P roms are out, but a faster emulator isn't yet..I'll just play on my Jap version until the emulator is improved..

edit: Is it possible to save on the English roms? I keep getting these communication errors..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    woah! does anybody knows how to fix my problem? now i'm having communication error everytime i load the saved file T_T

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Gah, my post didn't go through from last night :(

Kait: There is a patch for the ENGLISH d/p roms that makes things go a LOT faster, and you don't need to rename any files to save =P

My post:

Can someone please screenshot all 8 badges in their case after all of them have been completely shined? (They will have 4 sparkles each). To shine them, rub the mouse across the badges to emulate wiping them with the stylus. I need them for a project I'm doing, and I only got up to Gym 2 on my rom -.-

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Example of what I want, but with all 8 badges, not just 2. Person who does this (Needs to be a rom screenshot) will get a shiny marill when I reach pal park in my pearl, if you want it. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2007
    Im trying to get the US version to work but i get 2 outcomes with the US version. (I find it weird how the US version is only 65Mb)

1) I use the downloaded rom (dont know whether its encrypted already) and when i use it with the emulator it says the "The rom-image has crashed"

2) I use the NDSPatcher then use the emulator in which is case it says cannot read data

I can get the Japanese Version working, but its ridiculously fast, i get around 1000% and i dont know any Japanese.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Example of what I want, but with all 8 badges, not just 2. Person who does this (Needs to be a rom screenshot) will get a shiny marill when I reach pal park in my pearl, if you want it. :)

I have 5 badges so far, lol. I transfered my Japanese .sav file to my English .sav file, so I don't have to start all over again. By the way..I don't think emulators can go online yet..so no shiny Marill =( (not that I want one LOL)

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Can someone please screenshot all 8 badges in their case after all of them have been completely shined? (They will have 4 sparkles each). To shine them, rub the mouse across the badges to emulate wiping them with the stylus. I need them for a project I'm doing, and I only got up to Gym 2 on my rom.

There's a screenshot of the badges at Serebii (at the main site, under the D/P section, under the Gym Leaders section). I'd post it, but there's a reason Serebii doesn't allow saving pics from his site (I know I could do print screen, but Serebii wouldn't want that).

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    very cool i didnt know there's a ds emulator working .... i followed the steps and it works like a charm... im playign the english pokemon diamond now.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2007
    help guys! how can i save at pokemon pearl? every time i try to play it says communication error after i press start XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back