• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    jobsta said:
    what speed should ure computers RAM be at and how do u check?

The RAM should be decent you can check this in your control panel and then click System.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Alright, I set the speed to Unlimited-Disaster, 10%, I get 100%-500 in intro and inside. But when I'm outside, it drops down to 30%-70%. What's up? I have 512 RAM, 32 mb vid card (Nvidia Geforce4 MX 420), and 2.26 Ghz.

By the way, is FlashMe a Nintendo DS Firmware? Because my touch screen works with it.
    Also, is BiosDumper.ds the correct file for BIOSNDS7.ROM and BIOSNDS9.ROM? Biosdumper.txt talks about those files, so is it the correct one?

Oh yeah..How do you get the clock to show on the touch screen?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    For more details about what i am going to say please go to PHO forums but a.) there is a new version of NO$GBA (Sorry if it has ben posted but i am in a rush)
    b.) There is now a way to save and load to do this you must:

• Go to Emulation Setup and select 512K Flash in the NDS backup media dropdown and save settings
    • Rename NO$GBA.INP to firmware.bin (I always keep a back up of the firmware but if you can't find it this helps)

Now you can load and save you can also have setings as you like but default is best the sound can be glitchy and being able to save soes slow down the gam but it is still playable.

Now lets wait for those D/P hacking tools ready for the 22nd April :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oh yeah..How do you get the clock to show on the touch screen?

you get the clock at a certain part of the game and i know a website that has like a translated text walk through so you know what its is saying during the game am i aloud to put that link if so ill edit this post

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    meh, im gonna download the english version when it is out. hopefully no$gba will be better by that time...

anyway, when is the english version going to be out?

edit: ja i did a quick search for an english walkthrough for d/p. here it is

https://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/walkthrough\

another edit: whilst searching for a need file for this to work, i found a second way (note - i didn't check this)

1)Download NDSPatcher (search google... if u can't find it, too bad)
    2)Put it in your ds rom folder
    3)Drag the rom you want to play on top of the program
    4)It should create a file with an extension .nds.gba.
    5)Open that file in no$gba!

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Sound even works! Marz told me how to make it go ultimate fast and it works amazingly. So search back at Marz's post if you want ultimate speed which goes around 78-85% emulation. In building its like 200% and in battle its like 95%. So look back at his.

D/P ARE AWESOME!!! w00t!

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    BACOON please don't double post, just edit the first post you made.

Any updates for No$Gba 2.5?

Raik

Co się patrzysz? :)
    Years
    Hi. I have rom Pokemon Pearl with Patch. IN menu speed is 300%. In game (houses etc.) 50% I have 2.4 ghz, 256 mb ram. Please Help :/ Game is slow :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Raik said:
    Hi. I have rom Pokemon Pearl with Patch. IN menu speed is 300%. In game (houses etc.) 50% I have 2.4 ghz, 256 mb ram. Please Help :/ Game is slow :/

Get No$Gba 2.4a, and if you have it just set the speed in Emulator Options to Unlimited Disaster 10%.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Raik said:
    I have 2.4a and this option :/

Well your Ram might not be fast enough to run the emulator fast yet, you might have to wait for future versions.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2007
    Okay, so I bet you're thinking "Yeah, right" but it's true. I spent all last night trying to figure it out, and I got it. Here are the steps

I can only post a link to No$GBA, nothing else so don't ask, just google it.

1. Download the Pokemon D/P Rom, no$gba, eNDryptS, Nintendo Ds Firmware, and Nintendo DS Bios. Again, no links to eNDryptS, Bios, or Firmware allowed.

2. Unzip all files into one folder and rename the Firmware from DS_Firmware.bin to
    Firmware.bin.

3. Now, run eNDryptS, and press 1. If your rom is in the same folder as th eprogram, it'll patch it.

4. Now, run no$GBA and open your rom. You'll see an error message pop up. Go to your options and change the DS save type to Flash512Kbytes. Now reset the rom. You should be ready to go. Important: Press star tat screen that says gamefreaks or it will freeze

You can change around your options to make it faster. I had no problems but after the intro which is pretty fast, it goes slow, really slow. I'm sure they'll fix the speed in the next no$gba release.

Screenshots:
    I'll post some later, since no$gba is acting funny with screenshots, and it's not really funny!lol

ty alot ive been w8ing to play it

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    This seems pretty cool, I think I will wait until the US D/P roms will get released, and then I'll have a browse, and possibly buy the games if I like the D/P rom games. :<

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Well, i don't know why no one posted screenshots, but those are from No$GBA, Diamond works fine, but, when you advance in the game, the PC System Brokes :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    You have to post them like that? XD Yeah, the quality is clear. I'll download the roms and stuff I need now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back