• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay, for those saying that if you have a fast computer, that's enough, you're wrong. My computer is too fast. It's so fast that it makes the emulator slow. In other words, the emulator can't keep up with my computer's speed or something.

...My friend explained it to me, but I don't really get it myself.

Specs:
    Windows XP Media Center Edition, SP 2
    Intel Core2 CPU 6300 @ 2GHz; 2GHz, 2GHz of RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, 256 MB

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    For some reason my emulator will not regester touch screen T_T Can anyone help?

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • For all who had/has problems with saving the game here is a tip:
    NO$GBA
    Go to Options/Emulation and set the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to Flash 256KBytes than you can save and reload. But remember: You have to save this options!!!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • You can't load the save 'cause it is the PURE file. You must have the PATCHED file to load save games.

I have them, but I will not tell you where I got them... ;)

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • That's not wright! I have the .nds file and startet to play. After a few hours I have saved it normally. I know about that what i am writing okay! And my way is true.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    The new 2.4b has problems, when you select load game, the screen is black. Now pkmd is unplayable. I'll download 2.4a from somewhere.
    You don't need the patched rom anymore to save we almost have Wi-fi with 2.4b i tried it and both the DS and emulator see have full signal but they can't recognise each other

bobpickle

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Diamond and Pearl are playable for me and I am enjoying it very much thanks to all the helpful members here :)

Has anyone figured out how to modify wild pokemon in the game. I know of the save edit way but id really like to change wild pokemon battles does anyone know how to do that?

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Can anybody post me or PM me a D/P Savegame which is fully completed? (I mean you got through the Pokéleague not all Pokés!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    while using the no$gba 2.4b does it still go slow and choppy while using the lowest settings?

Fellest Revolution

I am everywhere and nowhere!
    Years
  • I have a feeling that I know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask anyway:

Wi-fi's over the internet, right? If it is, can you still trade Pokemon with a computer version of the two games, or is it restricted to the proper, Nintendo DS only?

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • I have a feeling that I know the answer to this, but I'm going to ask anyway:

Wi-fi's over the internet, right? If it is, can you still trade Pokemon with a computer version of the two games, or is it restricted to the proper, Nintendo DS only?

Well, no, since it's designed to run on the DS, it has to detect a component in the DS and use it. Since this is an emulator, it just doesn't have that certain component, and so Wi-Fi Connection in-game cannot be used. I'm hoping someone can develop a plugin or something so you're able to use your internet connection to connect, but until then, you need to use a flash card and play it on your real DS.

ioncehadabrain

Wharbler
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Just my luck

Okay, I've looked everywhere and have seen everyones problems except for mine. XD So apparently I'm the only one with the computer restarting deal. I get to play alittle bit, usually to where you first meet the professor by the lake then whole computer restarts. At first I thought it was just the computer so I tried another one and it still does it. Oh and I've replaced everything thinking it was a bad emulator or rom and such. Still does it... :S I've tried both P/D and same thing, but Blue Rescue Team works, and Pokemon Ranger works perfectly. Just not these. I thought it had something to do with the bios but not sure how all that works. :/ So if anyones has any ideas I'm pretty much desperate now, so I'd be much appreciated. Thanks

ioncehadabrain

Wharbler
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Ya it seems that way. The screen before it restarts says; the program/hardware you were running was not installed properly or something like that. Its the whole blue screen deal, I have a feeling its just my Windows XP. -_- It hates me so very much.

ioncehadabrain

Wharbler
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    But its only just P/D is the crazy thing about it. The emulator runs every other rom perfect. It's ofcourse the two I was looking forward to trying out. XD (Sorry forgot this)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    ive got pokemon dimond working on my DS emulator but it always crashes at the bit were your pick your pokemon and beat that bird.... ive tried the english and japanese version and there both the same.... any suggestions?

от_Ian

Original Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2007
    oi, I'm thinking with the proper amount of effort they could probably overcome the wireless internet drawback easily. I mean if they could figure out how to play Goldeneye N64 over the internet with other people, then I'm thinking a patch like this is just going to take time.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • Can someone tell me why that when I open the emulator with the rom my emulator always freezes <_< it used to work before although it was extremely slow but now im thinking of not caring about the slow and now it just freezes help =x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back