• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
  • Sorry gizmo, wi-fi isn't possible yet for emulators.
    If you want Wi-fi, you have to buy the game, sorry...

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
  • I finally downloaded an english pokemon diamond and pearl rom:)
    I just forgoten i cant post any roms why u ask?
    BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL!

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I use No$GBA 2.6a. The emu is stop after my first pokemon battle (the one against Starly).
    I have in my No$GBA folder: the BATTERY and SLOT folders, biosnds7.rom and biosnds9.rom,
    eNDryptS Advanced, firmware, etc. And I also copy the eNDryptS Advanced file to my Diamond folder and patch my game or whatever. But its still not working! Am I need to do something else or what?

Pls help.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I love this thread. I was gonna use this exact technique to play my Pokemon ranger rom but I got a new game for Christmas.

btw, if any of you get up to the part where the legendary pokemon goes crazy and the world is shown in 3d, I'd like the screencaps of the towns in the 3d views. I thought it was the coolest part of the game as I had never seen the Pokemon world like that ever.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I use No$GBA 2.6a. The emu is stop after my first pokemon battle (the one against Starly).
    I have in my No$GBA folder: the BATTERY and SLOT folders, biosnds7.rom and biosnds9.rom,
    eNDryptS Advanced, firmware, etc. And I also copy the eNDryptS Advanced file to my Diamond folder and patch my game or whatever. But its still not working! Am I need to do something else or what?

Pls help.

Pokemon Can't Die Quitely ! XD hehe

lol you have the sound off.
    Turn the sound on and it will work normally. It's a No$gba bug...

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    Pokemon Can't Die Quitely ! XD hehe

lol you have the sound off.
    Turn the sound on and it will work normally. It's a No$gba bug...

Wow! Thanks man! Now I can play the game! Finally. Thx again

Last edited:

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • Set the save mode to "256K Flash". I don't actually have the program right now, so I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but it'll be in one of the menus.

GeneralSkarr

Golden Member
    Years
  • Maybe I didn't do something right, but changing that doesn't work. Am I the only one who can't load? Where are the people who can...c'mon I need some feed back...I'm in quite the dilema.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I had the same problem before... But I downloaded another rom and its worked. Maybe it takes some time to find a working one, but I found good one after a few days

GeneralSkarr

Golden Member
    Years
  • Hey thanks and yeah I did that yesterday, sorry for the late post. But I got it working at last. I downloaded another rom and it saved fine.

Anyway, for all of you out there that may have similar or different problems related to the dp roms, visit the no$bga forums.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I was wonderng:

Is it possible to trade, like in the union room, through no$gba? If so, how?

Kenneth Alog

Infectus Raiken
    Years
  • Save states don't appear to work, but if you can save in game and the game works nearly 100%, then you can save and load the save in game.

Edit: Just learnt how to load an ingame save

1. Make a copy of your "firmware.bin" file or rename it firmware2.bin
    2. Now copy "NO$GBA.INP" and call it "firmware.bin"
    3. Start no$gba 2.4a with a rom, change the settings to "Start Cartridge Directly" and have the save type as "FLASH 256kb"
    4. Options > Save Options to save the settings. Close the No$Gba2.4a and open it up with a DP rom and now in-game saving should work.

pls. make video mine says error ocurred

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    hey does anyone know if you can insert a gba cartridge on no$gba while playing on diamond/pearl, e.g (for pal park) because ive more or less completed it but i need to swap all my pokemon from other games.... if anyone has any luck with this let me know... :D

GeneralSkarr

Golden Member
    Years
  • It sounds more like your pc. If you're using a laptop, you can set the battery setting to maximum battery performance which would greatly improve the running rate of the rom and emulator. If you use a desktop, there have been settings posted as to how to obtain a lower lag rate. MMM if you want, just try and download another rom and see how it runs. It couldn't hurt.

Years
  • It sounds more like your pc. If you're using a laptop, you can set the battery setting to maximum battery performance which would greatly improve the running rate of the rom and emulator. If you use a desktop, there have been settings posted as to how to obtain a lower lag rate. MMM if you want, just try and download another rom and see how it runs. It couldn't hurt.

ill try another ROM and let you know on my findings :)

Edit:
    I got a new rom and new no$GBA and have it set up like i was told in the first page still SUPER slow around 98-120% speed D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2009
    lol 98-120 % is good >_> You know what 100% stands for? In this situation standard, standard is the speed it is on real DS probably.
    Anyway to increase speed you may change "Emulation speed, LCD refresh".

Wonder why wifi won't work on emu, anyone who can explain? because I really think it got my IP since the Poketch shows the correct time zone (+1) O.o I mean how can it do that!?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back