• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Play Pokemon Damond and Pearl Roms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2013
    Ive been using v2.5c to play for awhile now but it just pretty slow compared with 2.6. When i go to play on v2.6 it says your save file has been Corrupted and Deleted even though i know my save is perfectly fine. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Dialseus SSJ6- No I don't think so
    flimz - I use 2.6a works perfect!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It's in the first page Kamotz -_-
    The main topic is always in the first page, you don't have to browse the many pages.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Hai guyz, I'm new here. I really only joined so I could ask for a summary of this thread. Basically, I started playing Pokemon Pearl earlier today. I was using No$GBA 2.6a, and I quickly fell into the communication error problem. I have tried to download another Pearl rom, but for some reason it treats it as if it were the old ROM. Is there a way I can fix this Pearl ROM?

If not, I am currently downloading a rom of Diamond, and would like to know how to solve the problem before I start playing. I know this would have been covered already, but the earlier pages just confused me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2012
    I've managed to get this to work, Just wondering if there is a way to make the NO$GBA window a bit bigger

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    As far as I know you can't change the size of the window in NO$GBA, yet, but maybe it will be possible in the future

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It's because you have the sound off.
    The game crashes if you kill/catch a pokemon when the sound is off.

is their any other way to avoid the rom crashing other than turning on the sound

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Once my game was going very good, but now it's not.

I am using No$GBA 2.6a
    The thing is, when I start battling the first Starly, after I get his HP to 0, he doesn't go down but instead, the whole games stops. Does anyone know how I can fix that thing?
    Also, I tried many ROMs and all of them freeze in the same place.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • I have a very small request (It is ROM related)

Is it possible for someone to provide me a screenshot of the completed menu (One that has the Pokédex)? I would do this myself but i have the problem as the poster above me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back