• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Play, Power, Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Awww.... that's not good... we'll never get this underway.

Maybe G/S/C is just too hard for everyone to do....

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    Yeah, maybe everyone should get to pick one Johto and one Kanto city, as 16 people will never work and the Kanto gyms don't take that much time!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I officially announce that I'm accepting two badges.

I got Brock.

Quote from Brock in the Thrid Movie
    "Hi, I'm Brock from Pewter City and I wanna be your boyfriend!!"

Yeah, so get the badges whil they last.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I call Pryce! He's my favorite Gym Leader.

This looks like a lot of fun, I think I want to do the Elite 4 :3

I'm not sure exactly how to play but if i get it soon then i want to be Blaine! how does this game go exactly?

^Just pointing out that these members haven't been active for a while (Some more than others) Buro let me down on the Fr/Lg PPP.

Umm, eww your both wrong. Totodile is the way to go.

I always spend half an hour choosing between Totodile and Cyndaquil. They're both amazing!

Yeah, well I put you in. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE! COME ON GUYS! If you like me then join, if you don't then join.

Considering the people at the top haven't been that active and you still have lots of Space. I reccomend you let people take Two or more spaces.

Edit: Didn't see that you already let people take two spaces *CoughReccomendThreeCough* xD I'll also Taaaaake... Morty. (And if we can take three I'll choose Misty also, but If not I'll just take Morty and the one i've already chosen)

Also I only said 'Choose 3' is because of the three members at the top who've not been active. And Scyther, In that PM you sent me awhile ago, what did you say we were doing *You were doing, after Gold... Was it Yellow or Red?

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I know, it is .sgm, All right... I'm gonna start over the sign-up completely since this is a total mess.

Everyone will do two leaders, One Johto and one Kanto.

So start signing up, again DX

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    I donr know how this works but Ill take Morty

I get it now, lets get this started soon Ill take Bugsy too

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    it says 6 spots are open on the front page what are they cuz i'll take one

If you read the rest of the front page, you'd understand. This is a group game where each member takes two positions in the game to complete. There are detailed enough instructions on the first post to help you understand what we're doing in this.

shadowcreep

Artiste
    Years
    i read the front page or how would i know there 6 spots open i read all that stuff thats not what i was asking >_>
    it doesn't say exactly which 6 positions are open thats all i wanted to know

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hmm.. this is the less detailed version by the looks of things, there used to be more stuff.

Their are around 6 positions left, the fact that the first post hasn't been edited for over a month defeats the purpose of it. The open spots are shown by the spaces beside the Gym Leaders where it says "No one" showing that no one has taken that spot yet. You can claim any of the empty spots, but as it hasn't been updated for so long, some people may have already claimed it. I suggest going to one of the other two versions which are happening right now if you want a place to play sometime soon. This one may not even kick off if we don't get enough people.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Yes. Scyther really needs to update it. But atleast his PPP isn't falling apart due to ROM, Emulator AND Save file errors. I think (Like the GSC PPP) the list should be wiped Clean and started again. Because some of the people that did claim spaces haven't been that active latley.

Edit: 400th Post!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    All right everyone. Now that I'm not overloaded with two PPP's I am bringing to you a brand new one. For the final time it's back!

Pokemon R/B/Y/G/S/C Play, Power, Pass!

The sign up is simple. Just ask for two places, one in Johto and one in Kanto. Make sure to stay active with the thread so that we still know that you're here also.

Now I know not much people go here anymore, but that doesn't mean these games are bad. They have the best storyline in comparison to the rest of them, and now that I have one to control, I'll definetely stay to it.

So sign up, and enjoy the enjoyment of playing Pokemon with other people's pokemon!

Years
    So we have to sign up again even though we already did earlier? If so, I'll take on Falkner for the Johto region and I'll take on Blue for the Kanto region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back