• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Play, Power, Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Well, I guess your right.

Go to file and click save. Pick where you want to save. Post it as an attachment to the next person.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    If you want new people that bad then PM people. If not then let people join twice. Just a suggestion, don't bite my head off! XD

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    I also noticed you forgot to update the amount of spaces left, there are 8. I dont really know anyone on this board well enough to pm peole about this XP but considering you've gotten 10/18 people in 3 days we might be able to start by monday.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Maybe earlier if you think about to be honest. By the way I made the bars in the first post as xXscytherXx forgot to give credit for them xD

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    'Oh Slops' that's awesome! I'm stealing that phrase.

So have you PMed people or decided if people can take two places yet? BTW Double post...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back