• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Play! Power! Pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I Disabled my siggy :3 Anyway I think we should save it for Scyther, I'm not sure but he hinted, in his own special way, (numerous death threats) that he wants to do it.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I Disabled my siggy :3 Anyway I think we should save it for Scyther, I'm not sure but he hinted, in his own special way, (numerous death threats) that he wants to do it.

Well, okay. We'll leave it for him.

Meanwhile, do you want too take on the Emerald one, a few gyms early??

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Well, okay. We'll leave it for him.

Meanwhile, do you want too take on the Emerald one, a few gyms early??
    I registered for the Emerald one? XD, I can't; holiday tommorow~

Wait a second... .Brendan has cheated. One the screenshots he has the internet open on the taskbar at the bottom says 'Pokemon FireRed Ac...' And unless that means Acorns (bad joke) obviously means Action Replay! >O

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    And btw, the save file you posted is saved at Vermillion City. And since you said you played up to Lavender, I'm guessing you didn't save ingame as well, and posted the save file which it was already at before.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Put me on the reserves list for this one. Likewise to the Emerald PPP, may I have the Post E4 save? (I like collecting Legendary Dogs, I don't mind if we don't manage to get 60+ pokes for the dex)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Lanjilao, your post had nothing to do with the topic and it is illegal to ask for ROMs. Future offenses like this will result in a warning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back