• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Player Versus...Someone.

Which multiplayer mode do you prefer?

• PvE

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • PvP

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

pkmin3033

Here's something I am highly curious about.

If you're going to play a multiplayer title, would you prefer to play PvE (co-op with other players against a computer-controlled AI) or PvP (against other players)? Which do you find yourself playing more when you play with others, and which do you find most rewarding? Which game that features online multiplayer have you enjoyed the most? Generally, do you find yourself spending more time playing multiplayer or solo in video games...and, as a bonus, which game or series would you like to feature multiplayer of some kind in the future?

If you only play games solo, just say which you would prefer if you were going to choose one.

TY

I don't mind either, love to play PvP or PvE with friends, tend to play more PvP due to the nature of games I play, but I love both.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I like PvE games a lot! I love playing games like Minecraft and Don't Starve Together with my friends, sometimes L4D2 - I generally play co-op more. I play fewer PvP games, but sometimes friendly competition is fun too.

Back