• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation3, nintendo rev.,or xbox360

360, Rev.,or PS3

• xbox 360

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Nintento Rev.

Votes: 38 61.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    I think they're making a FF7 remake..aren't they?...

heartbreak moment.... they anounced they were not going to make a final fantasy vii remake.

anyway, i would go with the wii. arcanine hit it on the head.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Bruno said:
    heartbreak moment.... they anounced they were not going to make a final fantasy vii remake.

anyway, i would go with the wii. arcanine hit it on the head.

Actually, recently they announced that they actually were remaking FFVII, but with the battle system of FFXII. I think.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • MegaLightBlaze said:
    I pretty much agree with every thing positive said abou the Wii. I can't think of anything to add. I think the poll says it all.
    Thanks Arcanine, for once again (About the 50th time! LOL) telling us why the Wii is awsome.
    I always try my best to show how much I like Nintendo. XD

Sora X said:
    Actually now the sony company is making ps3'sfor 800$ and selling them for
    around 500-550$ (its a good present for X-mas)
    If you mean it costs them $800 to make them then you're wrong, the stuff they stick in the PS3 is way out there (Blu-Ray alone is $1,000). And the price of the PS3 will be $600 dollars.

Rioku_Zanketa said:
    ok,yea,but I still wanna know when the Revolution came out...I didn't watch E3... and if you say something stupid about it you're a nerd..it was boring...
    The Wii doesn't have a set price (they said it won't be over $250) nor a set date on when it'll be out.

Spoony~Chan said:
    PS3.
    Not only because I've followed the Playstation all my life, but because of one key reason: the remake of Final Fantasy VII...*love*
    Zone said:
    Actually, recently they announced that they actually were remaking FFVII, but with the battle system of FFXII. I think.
    https://www.eyesonff.com/
    Second story, the one that says "Square-Enix officially confirms there will NOT be a PS3 Remake of FFVII". It tells right there that Square isn't going to have an FFVII remake on the PS3.

Spoony~Chan said:
    Another reason: the Rev. is like the DS--only good for games built for it. If they manage to make a whole lot of innovative games that are simply brilliant (other than fishing--that seems to be the only thing I can think of that can use just a remote control), I might get curious and buy it, but I'm too into average gameplay.
    Just fishing? How about First Person Shooters, Sports games, Driving games, Sword fighting games, Flying games, and then you got games like Mario, and also the Wario Ware type games. Then you got the old style of gaming.

Years
  • PS3 price is $499 for a 20 gig model, $599 for a 60 gig model, unless they changed it. Even the cheaper of the two prices is enough to make me shy away from wanting it right now.

But since price appears to not be a factor in this poll:

Even if I didn't have to worry about console prices, I would still go for the Wii as a first choice by far. My main reason: there's more to it that caught my attention - there are currently more games coming out for it that I would love to try than there are games that even interest me for other systems. The only non-Wii game that really caught my eye at this time was FFXIII - and while I'm an FF fan, even just that isn't enough to make me want to buy a whole system.

Plus...I really want to try out the Wii's controller. O_o That looks like fun.

As for the X-box 360...eh. Never had any real interest in that.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I would go with the Wii. It's just awesome. XD

Now if I got one for free, I'd get the PS3 since it's most expensive and it's powerful.

Years
  • I will go with Wii and PS3 because Wii has the best controller but the PS3 has the best graphics and the price of the ps3 will be 500$(2o GB) and 600 $(60GB)US and canadien it will be between 599$ and 650$. The Wii will cost 199$ to 250$ US.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    I always try my best to show how much I like Nintendo. XD

If you mean it costs them $800 to make them then you're wrong, the stuff they stick in the PS3 is way out there (Blu-Ray alone is $1,000). And the price of the PS3 will be $600 dollars.

The Wii doesn't have a set price (they said it won't be over $250) nor a set date on when it'll be out.

https://www.eyesonff.com/
    Second story, the one that says "Square-Enix officially confirms there will NOT be a PS3 Remake of FFVII". It tells right there that Square isn't going to have an FFVII remake on the PS3.

Just fishing? How about First Person Shooters, Sports games, Driving games, Sword fighting games, Flying games, and then you got games like Mario, and also the Wario Ware type games. Then you got the old style of gaming.
    no!lol I mean the date it will come out on!!!! ^_^

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Change my mind

Im changing my mind. A bunch of my friends told me that PS3 copied features from Nintendo Rev. and X-Box 360. My friend has X-Box 360 and its so cool. So now i gatta say its X-Box 360. Once NR comes out, ill say weather i like it more or not.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    I voted for the Wii because of the games that it has. SSBB, LoZ:TP, Super Mario Galaxy, plus you could download games from SNES, NES, Genesis and other systems that I can't remember.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Rioku_Zanketa said:
    no!lol I mean the date it will come out on!!!! ^_^
    It'll be October, November or December. But if I had to bet on a month I'd bet on October (it gets it out there before the PS3 and gives time for all the fans to buy one and gives enough time to restock the Wiis before Christmas shopping happens).

Back