• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playtcg.me

KenXEcker

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    Im not sure I'm posting this in the right place, or if has already been mentioned, but this seemed like the most logical place to post it, as I couldnt find it anywhere else.

Does anyone here play on Playtcg.me?

If so, we should battle sometime!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about,

If you have a bebessearch account, you can play online against other people at this site with pre-made decks, or decks you have created on Bebessearch. I think it's a great way to practice different strategies and see what other decks people are using. My only concern with it is, it's really easy to cheat on it, but that rarely happens...

So yeah, go check it out! :D

Years
    As far as I can tell there hasn't been a thread posted about this in the last month. I've used it a couple times. I've found it difficult to use at times, but only because there's some options that I really think should be there that are missing that you have to do in a roundabout way.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    It looks interesting. Not the most technically driven player I've ever seen, but a simple chat room fix and it's legit. I'm game for some people to play against.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Is it free and like official TCG? I can't play official one, so I'd like to try this.

Last edited:
    Years
    Is it free and like official TCG? I can't play official one, so I'd like to try this.

It is free, but not official. It's made by a third party site by someone who is pretty knowledgeable about Pokemon. That said, you have to know the rules yourself in order to play.

It looks interesting, I'm going to make an account!

Just be prepared to have to know all the rules to play properly.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    It is free, but not official. It's made by a third party site by someone who is pretty knowledgeable about Pokemon. That said, you have to know the rules yourself in order to play.

Like official one in the sense, identical to it. I know it's not official, that's pokemontcg.com ;)

Years
    It's kind of the same, but it doesn't hold your hand on the rules like the official one does, has no sound effects, and there's no collecting to be done within it, only deck building and playing against people.

Back