• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLease help, I need a T-Card!

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
    Hey, Could someone please make me a trainer card, I'll give rep points and credit in my sig, Thanks!! :D :classic: :) :) :)
    Name: Archdoom
    Pokemon team:

Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon Next to Trainer:

Colours: Black and Red.
    Id number: 97080
    I hope that's OKay
    Thankyou very much!!! :D :D :) :) :) :D :D :D :classic: :classic:
    P.S: The ID number is not neccesary. If you need any more information, just ask, thanks!

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
    I couldn't find a good thread so i created my own. That's why it is here.
    *Sigh*
    :bandit: :chinese:
    The good ones were over 1 month old....
    The armoured mewtwo sprite: I got it off a website then turned it into a sprite with a flashing light....

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I would be happy to make you a sprite, but I would need you to give me icon pics instead of big sprites. Also, if you do want me to (after you obtain icons) you may request one on my thread:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    may i ask why this hasnt been closed O.o anyway like Umbreons Shadow already mentioned, making a single request thread is kinda pointless and clutters up the place, use the request threads, thats what thet are there for :D *reports*

Back