• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So I've been playing pokemon from the very first games but the first one I really bought was pokemon pearl and never through my poke-life have I recieved a special event pokemon....

Hoopa..... I need it, infact I know everyone wants it but when you go onto ORAS and see people trading hoopas for mews, genesects and meloettas it really bums you down.. why? BECAUSE THEIR ALMOST NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! In Australia we almost never get 'event' pokemon and if so It's available for 2 or 3 days! So I missed Diancie because I didn't have enough time to watch it in the movies and I WILL miss Hoopa / already missed it. I need someone willing to trade me a hoopa / diancie or even both. I can give you something although I don't really posses good pokemon. I would just enjoy that hoopa sooo much! I know this was a long introduction but I'm new here. Anyways contact me if willing. thanks!

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    So I've been playing pokemon from the very first games but the first one I really bought was pokemon pearl and never through my poke-life have I recieved a special event pokemon....

Hoopa..... I need it, infact I know everyone wants it but when you go onto ORAS and see people trading hoopas for mews, genesects and meloettas it really bums you down.. why? BECAUSE THEIR ALMOST NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO GET! In Australia we almost never get 'event' pokemon and if so It's available for 2 or 3 days! So I missed Diancie because I didn't have enough time to watch it in the movies and I WILL miss Hoopa / already missed it. I need someone willing to trade me a hoopa / diancie or even both. I can give you something although I don't really posses good pokemon. I would just enjoy that hoopa sooo much! I know this was a long introduction but I'm new here. Anyways contact me if willing. thanks!

I going give Diancie for free if you can do something for me. Ok?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2016
    You know what I can help you out with a diancie and hoopa fc is 0361-9793-6893

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back