• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Please help! Several Emerald Questions!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I just encountered Latias for the first time (:D). I bought the Emerald guide book so I know that I can track Latias with my Pokenav but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do it?

Ok, this may sound stupid but I can't figure out how to make Pokeblock's either. -sigh- How do you do that? I know about which natures like which flavors but I don't actually know how to make them...^.^;

Where is Mirage Tower where I can get one of the two fossils? And who do I give them to when I do find them?

Uhmm...I think that's all. Thanks to anyone that can help!

snikerz35

Pokemon Coordnaitor
    Years
    I can

Heres the answer to your pokeblock question [I only know 1 place to make them] heres a place to make them:the contest hall in Lilycove. Then go to the grey things with people around them,ask them to join then you put a berry in the machine and when the arrow hits your spot press a. Hope this helps!:)

Jessie

Years
    Heres the answer to your pokeblock question [I only know 1 place to make them] heres a place to make them:the contest hall in Lilycove. Then go to the grey things with people around them,ask them to join then you put a berry in the machine and when the arrow hits your spot press a. Hope this helps!:)
    -smacks head- Why didn't I think of that? lol. Thanks!!!

snikerz35

Pokemon Coordnaitor
    Years
    another

To answer your mirage tower question go to the desert between Fallarbor and Mauville. [the mirage tower will not always be there] and well I don't know how to get fossils I just only know where the location, so I guess you'll have to go on your own. PS when you go to the desert bring repel:the wild pokemon can get real annoying!

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2008
    Allow me to contribute:

The Mirage tower is in the desert north of Mauville City. (According to Serebii, you need to talk to a Ruin Maniac in Fallarbor Town before it appears.) Bring a Mach Bike, since the place is just like the Sky Pillar. You'll have your choice of fossils when you get to the top. Just pick whichever one you think sounds cooler; you'll be getting the other one later anyway.

To revive the fossils, go talk to a guy on the second floor of the Devon Corp building in Rustboro City. He should be able to revive them for you.

EDIT: Argh, beaten by Snikerz! Curse you, candy bar poster! >=|

Jessie

Years
    Thanks everyone! I've already talked to the Ruin Maniac, so I'll go check out the Mirage Tower. :)

I'm quoting this from the Ruby/Sapphire FAQ on here as a way to catch Lati@s:
    Method:
    Here's what you do. After you've defeated the E4, go to any patch of grass (really, it doesn't matter where) in Hoenn and use your Max Repel. Equip your Acro Bike. Then, place your heavy object on your Game Boy in such a way that it holds down only the B button. Watch the screen and make sure that your character is bunny hopping, but is remaining in the same spot. He is? Great. Now leave your Game Boy alone for an hour or two. No, I'm not kidding. Go away for a good long while, and then come back. Don't bother watching, 'cause this method usually takes time to work. Anyway, when you come back, you (Should) have run into Latios/Latias.

Here's why it works:
    Latias/Latios works in much the same way that the Legendary dogs did in G/S/C. He/She changes regions frequently, and will do so even if you stay in one region all the time. This method works on the theory that, if you wait in one region long enough, he/she'll eventually meander into it, and then you'll encounter the wily Pokemon. The Max Repel will keep other Pokemon away from you, and the bunny hopping simulates walking through the grass without wasting steps and exhausting your Max Repel.
    Has anyone had any success with this? I thought Lati@s would only change regions when you went inside and back out of any cave or building...or does it automatically move around?

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    Mirage Island is random. You have a very slim chance of getting there but you could ask the guy everyday if he can see it or not. All there is there is a lame berry and wynauts.

Jessie

Years
    Mirage Island is random. You have a very slim chance of getting there but you could ask the guy everyday if he can see it or not. All there is there is a lame berry and wynauts.
    I know. I was asking about Mirage Tower, not Mirage Island though. But thanks anyway! :)

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    mirage tower is in the desert sort of to the northeast and you will see a tower made of sand just go into there and you will see two fossils take your pick of one and you will run out and the tower will crumble hope it helped

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Back