• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Rate My Team!

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I would like you all to please rate my team AND make any suggestions to improve it!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1. Swampert - Leftovers

Atk 226
    Def 235
    Sp. Atk 191
    Sp. Def 191
    Sp 140

Stealth Rock
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam
    Surf

2. Lugia - Leftovers
    Atk 167
    Def 302
    Sp. Atk 204
    Sp. Def 340
    Sp 292

Roost
    Whirlwind
    Fly
    Ice Beam

3. Magmortar - Choice Specs
    Atk 221
    Def 143
    Sp. Atk 289
    Sp. Def 212
    Sp 258

Overheat
    Thunderbolt
    Focus Blast
    Psychic

4. Arceus - Life Orb
    Atk 313
    Def 252
    Sp. Atk 275
    Sp. Def 273
    Sp 248

Swords Dance
    ExtremeSpeed
    Earthquake
    Shadow Claw

5. Raichu - Life Orb
    Atk 233
    Def 126
    Sp. Atk 279
    Sp. Def 173
    Sp 289

Thunder Wave
    Nasty Plot
    Thunderbolt
    Grass Knot

6. Tyranitar - Choice Scarf
    Atk 349
    Def 245
    Sp. Atk 208
    Sp. Def 207
    Sp 235

Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Pursuit
    Earthquake

Once again I appreciate all help and suggestions!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    It would be easier with natures/EVs instead of stats..

Arceus and Lugia are both in the uber tier and thusly banned from standard play. If this team is for ubers than there is alot wrong with it, if not, then simply replace those two with something else that can do their job. I would suggest replacing Lugia with Bronzong who can dual screan, and replacing Arceus with Scizor or Lucario.

Swampert is ok. Magmortar is pretty bad in OU. Its SR weak and you have no spinner. So you could replace it for SpecsTran or for SpecsApe depending on if this is for Shoddy/Wi-Fi.

Raichu is kinda outclassed by Jolteon/Zapdos/Vire (maybe not vire :X), and its too frail to paralyze something reliably. Nasty Plot/Grass Knot/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power [Ice] works better. (On wifi I guess you could keep T-Wave since breeding for Hidden Powers is a pain) Or you could just replace it with one of the aformetioned pokemon.

Tar looks good.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Man, sorry to say this, but you got to work on EV and IV more. Just look at Swamperts stats. If you even want to attack with him, you are going to need to use a Choice Band or something. Way too weak. Your Raichu could use some work too. Not a bad move set, but just need to go for a speed nature with a 31 Spc. Attack at the least. The other seem ok, but still could use some work.

Back