• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

Years
  • ^__^ the extremmly off topic question

i know this is WAY off-topic, but do you knwo how to add button onto youre signiture... o.o;;

XD its kinds needed o.O;;

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • Do you mean a link? If that is the case I can tell you. Or this:
    Spoiler: This is a spoiler tag

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • What are we suppose to talk about, Plushies? Okay which Plsuhie do you think is the cutest! (silly) I think Raiu wants a hug from Eliana or Seto Girl ^__^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • thats a cool name for an umbreon, shining light! ;) lets see......umbreonin japanese is burakki... ura.....aura..... thats cool lol! but blackie is also cool!

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Cuteys!

Cuteys!!!!, i love them, i'll adopt the latios!, i'll call him... er... Aqua!, i'll put him in my siggy, here he is:
    p3.gif

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • If you make a Raquaza Plushie, then I will join this club. If you make one, I will adopt it and call it Quetzy. So now I've got dibbs on any future Raquaza plushie, okay. I want a Raquaza plushie because Raquaza is my favorite pokemon and it would look soooooo cute as a plushie.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • +el pal said:
    Look at my signature! DON'T TOUCH RAIU!!
    you know, all the peeps are taking the ones that have been taken already....there are other ones you guys...Jolteon!! don't take the Latios plushie, plz...+el pal was here 1st so she gets it. Psychic Esteban, i'll make you a rayquaza plushie, i'mnot gauranteeing(Sp?) but 1st tell me how ya want it to look. k?

Back