• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Can I join? Me want teh squirtle plushie.

Last edited:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Wait, answe Pokedragonfire! Are they ours?! No, so Imakuni? are we allowed to use these?

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Hey! On the first page Imakuni? invited you all to use his plushies on his website, and if that is not permission enough to use them, then I don't know what is.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Yah, so he might not have asked and so you all will go on the wall of shame on their website *laughs evilly* I looked there and there is a place for image stealers...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    No really? *laughs evilly* MWUHAHAHA! I need an answer? Are they going to allow us?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    They have a wall of shame that sounds kindo cool buit it's probably not cool to be on it *edits post*

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    He is posting in the look alike Plushie club. If this question isn't aswered a moderator might be forced to close this!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Psychic Esteban said:
    If you make a Raquaza Plushie, then I will join this club. If you make one, I will adopt it and call it Quetzy. So now I've got dibbs on any future Raquaza plushie, okay. I want a Raquaza plushie because Raquaza is my favorite pokemon and it would look soooooo cute as a plushie.

*gasp* YOU LIKE RAYQUAZA! I WANT RAYQUAZA PLUSHIE!

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    BTW, eliana, I called dibbs on the pink shiny Lugia in the flying club for you, so you can put it in your signature now. It's on page three in the flying club's thread.

Back