• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushie Club!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Psychic Esteban said:
    Chichimi, you can adopt a ghost type pokemon when you join my new club, the ghost enthusiast club, so come on down and join! It's located right here in this very sub-forum.

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:
    But umbreon isn't a ghost type.....

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Maybe I should say this: The ghost enthusiast club is not just for ghost type pokemon, but for anything related to the darkness and the paranormal of the world. Umbreon would fit in perfectly in my club. You'll find my club in the thread entitled "Ghost Club" and it's right here in this sub-forum.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    The problem is that the guy who started this forum had not gotten permission from a guy to hand that guy's plushies, so now everyone who has a plushie from the site might end up on that site's wall of shame!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I don't care!!!!!!!I want- no NEED to keeep him!!!!!!!!!!!!!*starts to cry*WAAA!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Oh, well then...I wont get a plushie for now....but I will still stay in the club! ^_^;
    what plushie would you get? oh and,
    WARNING
    DO NOT, I repeat,DO NOT stick you fingers in front of Darkness's or my facer.WE BITE!!I Not jokeing.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    eliana said:
    for instance chichimi! if you got messenger of course you can make it an icon!
    *sweat droplet* but I don't...I could make him an avatar, right?

Back