• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plushies of the human characters?

UFO Human Character Plushies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Apologies if you have seen this elsewhere, but we are trying to reach as wide an audience as possible.

-

A group of friends and I are collecting data from Pokemon fans. We would like to know if anyone out there is interested in UFO plushies of the human characters.

UFO plushies, for those of you who don't know, are plushies about 6" tall. They come from Japan, where they are won from those "claw" machines, like the ones seen in stores and at restaurants. They are pretty popular over in Japan and at anime conventions.(Otakus just want their plushies...)

Yes, I know that there are plushies of the Pokemon. That's nice to know. But the human characters deserve some love as well! They are as beloved and cherished as the Pokemon are. And they deserve to be made as plushies!

So, come on everyone, vote and let us know your interest. And if you want plushies, tell us who you want specifically!

-

That said...I'm all for these plushies. I love the human characters, and have been wanting plushies of them for a long time.

The characters I have an interest in are: Ash, May, Max, James, the Johto Gym Leaders, Lance, Tyson, Morrison, and Harrison. (Understandable if no one remembers the last three!)

Staff, if this is in any way wrong, feel free to do what you wish with it.

Starly

Starly Trainer
    Years
    that would be a nice as i really would love to have a human character plushie of Dawn, May, Lance, Ash (4th Generation Clothing) and Jimmy (Pokemon Crystal Series)

Back