• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm heeeeere. X] Today was my birthday and thus involved friends and dinner.

I probably won't get around to a post tonight, but I'll read through the thread.

As for the nightmares, Rokan's greatest pain is her brother Samrin's betrayal. If she sees Shierk as a brother and has a nightmare about that scenario, thus mumbling his name in her sleep, it could be misinterpreted.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    I'm a little busy with culture fair atm, so my post will come tomorrow after it's done.

Edit: There's a change in Barret's personality and history. He's more reluctant to fight and has a love of food. (still need to fix the SU)

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
    If I can, I'm going to post before school. If not, I'll try to afterwards. Problem is, my virus-infested computer finally crashed, so I'm having to use others. Not fun. But I promise I won't let Rokan die.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    And there you have it, for my latest post. Hopefully that will shed some light on Alexei's thoughts on Haley, or lack thereof. Judge for yourself.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    It was certainly an interesting post, Darkhaven3.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRIKIT! 8D

Kreep oozed up behind Rani.
    . . . That right there was a good verb to use. It was really creepy. o_o
    I'll be posting again soon. Just wanted to say that. ^_^

EDIT: Okay, I've posted. Not a mention of Shierk. =P
    She's too busy worrying that Kreep's going to easily beat her when they fight and being impressed at Alexei's skills.
    Fun fun fun.

xX

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Say, Comet is supposed to be leaving on vacation tommorow right? Have we decided who's going to take over the roleplay and control Haley while she's gone?

Strikit

Years
    Soooo sorry, guys. I have school from 8:30 to 4:00 Central US time. But I'm here now, and Rokan is not dead, so off to post I go! It'll be lovely to make up for my absence.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I have school from 8:45 - 15:45 GMT. I leave my house at 7:40 and get back around 16:45.
    I don't know how GMT and EST link, but there you have it. ^_^

xX

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but doesn't Rokan have a type advantage against Shierk? Fire vs Electric and all that jazz?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Happy B-day Strikit =3
    Hey zeus guys, you all post so darn fast >.<
    I need to catch up @_@
    But I can't get on all the time or everyday.

Yashi wants to get in on all the actiony/romancy stuffs or whatever's going on.
    I also am adoring Kreep XD I wanna give him a hug or something, he's so adorable.
    Can Max and Kreep be like the bestest of buddies? You know, after he finds out she's a girl and what not.
    I really need to post. After I read through all these other posts =.=

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    OMG CHARACTER LIMIT BYPASS IMMA REPORT YOU!!!111!!1!

Lulz.
    Whatever floats your boat. Or Max's. Either way. Join the lovers if you want.

Wow, such deep connections being formed here.
    Just to let y'all know, Rani isn't attracted to Len or Alexei. She respects Alexei and thinks he's pretty skilled, and she finds Len cute in the 'lookie at his wickle faciee!' way. He's cute in a sweet way, not in an attractive way (to her).

xX

Back