• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD~ A new Age OOC

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Jealous? Max's totally not jealous! XD
    Annnd that's all I can do for tonight, because my mom wants me off her line within the next 15 minutes =(
    Hopefully I can post tomorrow or later on tonight, but I'll keep watch of the thread through my phone, stupid CriKet =.= I wish it was better and had a bigger screen, then I could post on my phone >.<

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    HAI GUYZ!

D'aaawww, Kreep has a new fan x3

And yes, it was hard not to crack up at the computer when I used the word oozed xD

*goes to read actual thread*

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Hey, I just posted and said this:
    Sweet mother of Clamperl, she was doing it again!
    I don't swear, so when I get annoyed I say 'Mother of pearl'. I decided to make it more Pokemon-y, so that's the reason for the line. Just thought you ought to know in case it raised any confusion. ^_^

xX

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    it was strikit and me in temporary control Arcanine.
    Sorry i'm on so late, i had to got to my sis's basketball game.
    ima gonna go read the main post now.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Well, these Pokemon don't actually know about Mew or Arceus anyway, do they?

Hey, did I read Broadway's VM right? He's dropped out?
    Are we just going to pretend Barl isn't there?

xX

EDIT: Okay, Pikapip. ^_^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Apparently...

Too bad to, seeing as I really liked that character =<
    I guess we're all just too active .________.

EDIT:
    Oh, and I can't wait for the scene when Kreep is all like "wtf?" and finds out Max is a girl xD
    He is gonna be so embarrased/ready to fight someone x3

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Yeess. It will be very entertaining. And as it so happens, Rani is waiting to be used a punchbag by a Pokemon that has more experience in battle than her to try out her rusty fighting skills.

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Well, they say that characters sometimes reflect their creators. Rani is practically asleep, and so am I. I'm off to bed. I may post briefly tomorrow morning (which is actually later this morning) if I have time. Until then, Rani will not reply.

Feel free to bunny her smiling or frowning or nodding as you need, but no saying what she's thinking or having her speak or move or stuff like that, 'k?
    If you do need to bunny her, just keep her in character. Check back through my latest posts. I doubt she'll be needed for a lot of stuff.
    If you do need to talk to her within the next five-ish hours, then the next... 10-ish (I'll be in school), just pretend she's spaced out and (depending on who your character is) jump to the conclusion that she's thinking about Shierk or Kreep or whoever, or merely spaced out for no reason. ^_^

Okay, nighty night, all!
    xX

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Leavin' soon. This is probably going to be my only post aside from one in the main thread for a long time. Please, to those I asked, take control of the RP and Haley as well. Not too much action please. I don't wan't to miss anything!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    ...right? =D

Nah, we'll take good care of this RP. And if anyone disobeys the rules Rokan will eat them.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Omigawwd I can't believe Rokan said that.
    x_______________________________________________________x

Anyway, I guess I'll have to wait a while (hours) until Kreep and Rani can go outside and fight alongside Rokan and Shierk.

Something occured to me; Static. Is that Shierk's ability? Perhaps Motor Drive might be a better idea... Still, if it works in contributing to the love nest, it'll be fine. Whatever. ^_^

Oh, Strikit, forgive me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Rokan look a little odd if her neck was parallel with her body? Like, beside the body?

xX

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Alright. I'm home and made my post. I decided to have Len ask Alexei if he wanted to join him and Haley in the target range. 3 water Pokemon grouped together seems fitting to me :p And I bet Haley wanted that to happen anyways XD

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I shall be posting soon. I've got an idea about the fight scene with Rani, Kreep, Rokan & Shierk. I've PM'd The Bringer! so that it can remain a secret, and I'll run it past Strikit & pikapip if The Bringer! agrees. ^_^

Rani's getting quite nervous about her battle...
    xX

Last edited:
    Back