• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] PMD&D: Delibird's Delivery

Years

• PMD&D: Delibird's Delivery

Christmas Eve is upon you and not a single Maushold stirs. So often are you forgotten or overlooked, but this is your time to shine.

For this PMD&D, you will be taking on the role of one of Santa Clauncher's Delibird assistants, tasked with delivering presents to the residents of the small, snowy town of Winterhollow. You must use all the skills at your disposal to get in and out of each house without alerting the residents.

Be warned though, this time of the year isn't one of peace and love for everyone. There are always bandits around who want to steal the precious presents you carry.

What is this?

PMD&D is a simple Tabletop Roleplaying Game (TTRPG) system created by myself and Lycanthropy. Like the name suggests, PMD&D is similar to Dungeons & Dragons, but we made a point of making it much simpler so don't stress if you're a beginner.

The basic idea is that I'll be taking on the role of the Game Master and will guide you through the story of the game. You will be taking on the role of one of a Delibird sent to Winterhollow to deliver presents - playing out interactions, solving puzzles and fighting enemies with some aid from (virtual) dice rolls that will help decide the outcome of these events.

That's the general idea of things. For those who haven't played under this system before, I'll explain a bit more in-depth how the system and character creation works during what we call Session 0 - a session where we don't actually play the game, we just put your characters together and I go over any questions people have or explanations needed.

These PMD&D games are always a lot of fun, so I'm looking forward to running some games outside of Get-Together where they are usually hosted.

Available Pokemon and Moves

You will all be playing Delibird this time around, but that doesn't mean you'll all be the same. In addition to how you choose to allocate your stats and the personality you come up with for your character, you will also be able to choose five moves from a list of twenty (which you will have access to later) to make up your moveset.

Scheduling

I'm willing to run this one-shot up to two times, at the following times. Games will last 2-4 hours.

- Wednesday the 14th of December, 6:00PM GMT - Session 0
    - Thursday the 15th of December, 6:00PM GMT - Session 0
    - Wednesday the 21st of December, 6:00PM GMT - Game time
    - Thursday the 22nd of December, 6:00PM GMT - Game time

Players

I'll take 3-5 players for each session.

Group 1 (Wednesday)

Group 2 (Thursday)
    Foxrally
    Mersie
    Groc​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Groc has not posted in the thread but is also joining. That leaves room for a maximum of two more for tonight's game.

Worth noting... player Pokemon options have expanded somewhat to include knock-off Delibird options.

Edit: I see you lurking there Chura. Don't think I don't.

Years
  • Forgot to say this, but we ended up with a party made of Christmas' past, present and future and a scrooge so I call that a win.

Back