• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed PMD&D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • As per tradition, here are the quote highlights of the sessions. Enjoy~!

Group A

Jawbone the Tyrunt (Groc): "I think I got berry juice in my eyes, because I must be seeing things."

Jawbone the Tyrunt (Groc): "Hmm… if I were a music box, where would I be?"

Jawbone the Tyrunt (Groc): "Impidimps right? …it's not racist if it's correct!"

Jawbone the Tyrunt (Groc): "We overcame the perils with the powers of friendship and our breath."

Group B

Twinkle the Cutiefly (Mersie): "What could we do for you?"
    Rotom-Fridge: "You could leave. Look, there are two doors, you can even pick one of them."
    Twinkle the Cutiefly (Mersie): "But your fridge also has doors!"

Mersie: ""Thieves' chest. Donut steal.""

Saffron the Minccino (Lycan): "So we could try running around and screaming, but I'm not sure if it actually works."

Twinkle the Cutiefly (Mersie): "You have a wonderful day!"
    Rotom-Frost: "You exist!"

Kecleon: "Think of it as an investment in your future!"
    Saffron the Minccino (Lycan): "So that we have one, you mean?"
    Kecleon: "Correct!"

Group C (MAXIMUM FLAVOUR)

Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "Maxis, you can't just assume a Jigglypuff's gender just because it's pink."

Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "Gates are a Steel type."

Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "Try blowing on the statue really, really hard."
    Maxis the Duskull (Kitty): "I'm dead! Can I still do that?"

Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "It's a dead end. Oh sorry, Maxis, was that insensitive?"

Kitty: "I push off the chess board to assert dominance."

Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "Do you think Kecleon would buy a Drowzee?"

Maxis the Duskull (Kitty): "Have you never heard of Puff Jiggly??? She's a superstar!"
    Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "He's a superstar. Maxis, we need to have a talk with HR department soon."

Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "You actually like us, I can tell by your little grin!"
    Rotom-Frost: "That's not a grin, that's just… my fridge door."

Polteageist hands the group an antique tea cup as a thank-you gift...
    Aarden the Sandshrew (Jay): "It's really nice."
    Maxis the Duskull (Kitty): "…and expensive! I mean… really nice."

Maxis the Duskull (Kitty): "Where is the superstrong enemy we're supposed to fight at the end of the session?"

Back