• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD: Exploration and Corruption of the New Frontier (OOC/Sign Ups)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
  • This RP better not die. Not this way at least. Its far too soon for this to happen.

*waits for Michael to post something*

New2

<--- Your squishy doom.
    Years
  • Back from Tahoe, but broke my arm in the process... figures. Meds are making me crazy tired and RPing will get a little harder seeing as I'm doing this with one hand. I'll try my best to get something up tomorrow, no guarantees though.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • Don't want this dying myself! Welcome back New and D. Nothing much happened.

Sorry for my minor activity. When the Colorado Rockies are in town, posting for me is gonna get hard. Two more games before they go out of town, tomorrow and Wed. Then I'll be free again for about a week or so.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    *Kciks Laptop* My reason for being gone so long because I just got done dealing with one of the worst Viruses I've had in a while.

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • No worries, we're a little slow at the moment. My internet's held up so far. Let's kick it back up people.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
    Years
  • i'd like to join heres my character

Name: Jarchio (i like my nickname to much XD)
    Species:riolu
    Appearance:Jarchio is like an average riolu except he has a faint cross shaped birth mark on his right paw. that glows when theres an aura disturbance. he usualy wears raps around his paw so no one can find out about his birth mark
    Bio:as a small child, jarchio's family drowned during a crossing to a different country. afterwards jarchio was never taken in by anyone because everytime they saw his birthmark glow they became afraid of him.
    Since jarchio barely was ever accepted as part of a family he never evolved. although he nevered had essential love for evolution, he thought of one place that might accept him. taking a rap and coveering his birthmark, jarchio headed for a exploration guild. This was almost like a dream becoming reality, because for his whole life jarchio wanted to be a explorer.

wishing that some guild will accept him and not ask questions about his right hand and why its bandaged up, jarchio started his journey.

Moveset: force palm, fire punch, focus punch, bone rush, ice punch, high jump kick, low kick, dragon pulse, extremespeed

Fun Fact: at a young age jarchio was able to master a effective focus punch, and was also able to make a sturdy bone for bone rush. jarchio was also able to take down master Qu, (Q), the strongest lucario in his village.

Team: (for this one i was wondering that if more people join could i make another team) salvadores

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • Could I get a headcount please?

Been waiting for Michael to possibly post something again. Laptop still giving you BS michael?

And Jaricho. I have no problem with your joining, I'd only ask that we work on our capital letters to make it easier for others to read. As far as how to work you in.....I'll try to think of something, but go ahead and give an idea if you got one.

Megaman765

Years
  • I'm still alive and always will be alive :3 I'm often extremely active around so I'll more then often let ya know if something pops up .

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    *punts laptop across room* Giving me trouble is putting it delicately. >> but I'm here.

jarchio

Worst nightmare, best ally
    Years
  • I've got an idea on how to put me in
    I read that chunk is gunna have to go to a mountain to get oran berries so how about i show up at the guild offering an asortment of berries as payment for taking me in (including oran berries)

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • Terribly busy, sorry for the no-show in the last days D:

Also, if you agree with his idea, it's fine by me xD

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • I'm here too :3 I don't really know what else to add to what's going on atm, so I'm waiting for other posts first. xD

SamuraiMaster

Years
  • *watches as Michael's laptop flies past his face*

Take your time Michael.

And I'm cool with that plan, though the guild doesn't really require payment. We'll do something.

Megaman765

Years
  • Ya know I was actually thinking, Seeing how Chunk has sort of a grudge with Leigh, And that Jaricho seems to trust his team, What if Chunk used Jaricho to somehow get back at Leigh? Maybe with the aura or something. Dunno if he's the kind that would do such a thing but just a suggestion to add a bit of conflict between the teams and make things interesting :p

Megaman765

Years
  • Well right now the teams are in the dining hall, And Jaricho just joined in. That was only recently. As with Retus and Cruor, Retus was just teamed on and is down and out. (Cheapasses :3 although it could be all a part of Retus's plan for all you know XD)

Last edited:
    Back