• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD Team Names

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    On Darkness mine is Team ThunderJolt

Members

1: Female Pikachu ( me :) )
    2: Male Treecko ( first partner )
    3: Female Chikorita
    4: Male Trapnatch

~Dynasty

Hello Pocoyo !
    Years
  • My new one in Explores of Darkness is called UberWars
    and my Red Rescue Team is called Rocket.
    So now im Team Rocket :P

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
  • my team always changes but the team is called "Team Primp" Named after the town in Puyo pop, its called Primp Town.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Maybe I was feeling patriotic at the time or something, but I called mine Team Canada. XDD

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Team Nutsy, FFTA reference. Pokemon:Charmander,Squirtle, Poochyena and Yanma (forgot genders).

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I end up naming my team after the ability the Pokémon I get in the Personality Quiz. Mainly 'cuz I can't think of anything else.
    So if I get Pikachu - Team Static
    or if I get Piplup - Team Torrent

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • I first had The Skasbz, got to a lvl 85 Blaziken and a lvl 86 Pikachu(Blaziken Starter), then my bag got deleted due to out-of-battery in Buried Relic(i had a lot of stuff there!) trying to recruit Mew, so i restarted with a Charmander and a Pikachu, The Skasbz again. Bag Deleted by same reason.

Then i had Lonely PWN, got to Moltres, and got tired of my Cubone

Then i had The Waquiz, Squirtle and Chicorita, then my brother deleted it and started Team TUGGA BARN!(means something like Chew Small Yummy Kids in swedish) with a Charmander and a Squirtle, after beating all of my platformer-games X_x

Back