• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pocket Monster Project: Ghosts of Knowledge

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2020
    prntscr.com/uqkcbh (its a screenshot, cant post links, bc first post in the community)

found an small error :) I like the game so far, have just played just a few min so far^^

EDIT1: if u cant open the screenshot (just put it in Browser) : Everytime ur pkm forget a move, it will display the wrong move (u want to learn move A, forget move B, message says: forgot move A and learned move A)

EDIT2: played endingB and endingA, wonderfull game, thanks!

Last edited:

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    prntscr.com/uqkcbh (its a screenshot, cant post links, bc first post in the community)

found an small error :) I like the game so far, have just played just a few min so far^^

EDIT1: if u cant open the screenshot (just put it in Browser) : Everytime ur pkm forget a move, it will display the wrong move (u want to learn move A, forget move B, message says: forgot move A and learned move A)

EDIT2: played endingB and endingA, wonderfull game, thanks!

Thanks for the error! It's a new UI and it's very helpful to know where the fixes are! I'm glad you liked the game too!

Now for a general announcement:

The Relic Castle Game Jam 6 has concluded! Ghosts of Knowledge is in the running for winning a Spotlight!

If you really really liked the game, consider giving it a vote! I'd super love it if you did <3

You can vote for three games, so definitely take a look at the other games too! There was so much talent this year! Check out The Giant Torterra and A Slice of Life for some of the other titles our team members worked on!

Poll link: https://reliccastle.com/game-jam-6/results/

Thanks!

Years
  • Since this got bumped, just wanted to congratulate Ranko for getting one of the top three community spotlights at Relic Castle. I generally like much longer games than this, but the appeal to this was a different kind of journey than you would normally get in a Pokemon game. I am glad I got the chance to check this out.

Back