• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters: I Will be Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
  • Name: May

Appearance:

Personality: May is a pretty big tomboy. She is extremely competitive and loves to do anything that is a competition. Normally she hates anything that she considers girly or womanly but sometimes her competitiveness can override her normal tomboyish attitude She competes in something that she normally consider too girly for her tastes normally, such as coordinating. She loves to battle and will take on almost anyone, sometimes thinking a little too highly of herself. In spite of all this she has a clear understanding of one thing, overtrained Pokemon won't win a battle. She does have a soft spot for young Pokemon and is thinking of becoming a Breeder after becoming a Pokemon Champion.

History: May is actually a native to Blackthorn City. She spent most of her childhood growing up there only recently moving in the last year to Littleroot Town because of her father's job. Her mother and her got into a lot of arguments as May was growing up. Her mother held the belief that girls should only associate themselves with womanly activities, thus never throughly approving of her daughter's roughhousing with the boys. Her father wasn't much of a help because his job kept him working odd hours and when he did caught up in one of their arguments he never seemed to be able to take a side. Her mother still cares for her greatly though even if it doesn't appear to be that way sometimes.

Profession: Training, cordinating, breeding, and Battling

Hometown: Littleroot town

Region: Hoenn

Other: In spite of her attitude she has a clear understanding of one thing, sick or exhausted Pokemon won't win a battle. That is why even though she is very competitive she makes sure to take good care of her Pokemon and give them all the occasional break from battles and Pokemon Contests.

While she prefers strong Pokemon she does not discriminate knowing a weak Pokemon if well trained can become a very strong Pokemon.

She has a passion for dragon type Pokemon and looks up to the greats: Claire, Drake and of course Lance.

She does have a soft spot for young Pokemon and is thinking of becoming a Breeder after becoming a Pokemon Champion.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Oh, FYI, my friend signed up as Gold instead of Kris. So she's available. Sorry for not saying so.
    If we don't get anyone by tomorrow, I'd be more than happy to play her as well, however.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Name: Wally
    Appearance:

Personality: Wally has a bit of trouble making friends.So if he comes out mean at first, don't complain. Wally just tends to keep to himself and his studies. When not looking or taking care of his Pokemon, his head is usually stuck in one of the many books that he keeps in his bag.
    History: This is because for all his life, he was told that he could not be a nurse because he was a male ( and everybody knows that all Nurse Joy's are female.) So he did the next best thing: start a Pokemon journey to get the experience needed to own the title of the best Pokemon Doctor.
    Profession: Healing
    Hometown: Littleroot Town
    Region: Hoenn
    Other: Wally is looking for any Pokemon with any healing move (Moonlight, Morning Sun, Rest, Slack Off, Wish, Leech Seed etc) to study how those moves replenish energy.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Blah, let's get this show on the road. I'll just play Kris, too. It'll be easy, since she's in the same region as Silver anyway.

Name: Kris

Appearance: [1][2][3]

Personality: To describe Kris in one word, she is spunky. The aqua-haired girl from New Bark Town has a wild personality. She appears sweet at first, though that impression is quickly changed, especially if you try to prove her wrong. Kris is very headstrong and impulsive, and when she makes up her mind, good luck trying to change it. She cares deeply for those around her, and will do anything to protect her friends. Kris is determined, and doesn't give up very easily. She has a tendency to fight with others at times, especially when they aren't giving in to her easily. She also can be quite pushy, and will give advice, even when it isn't asked of her.

History: Kris may not be a Pokemon trainer yet, but that doesn't mean she lacks experience with Pokemon. Kris was trained in the art of capturing Pokemon by her mother, yet another top Pokemon catcher. Her mother dreamt of Kris one day being needed by Professors all over Johto to reel in Pokemon for research, just as she had in the past. One day, during a rigorous training session atop Mt. Mortar, Kris fell and broke both her arms. Nonetheless, Kris continued to train like a trooper. As a result, she kicks Pokeballs to catch Pokemon, which has proven to be a more accurate move. She is overly chummy with Kurt, the ball maker, who will provide Kris with Pokeballs from time to time. Kris has captured numerous Pokemon, though they have all been donated to research, so she owns none of her own. She looks forward to getting her first Pokemon.

Profession: Pokemon training and battling.
    Hometown: New Bark Town
    Region: Johto
    Other: She has exceptional capturing skills. She doesn't throw Pokeballs, but rather kicks them towards her intended target.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • OOC: before i put my first post i want to put Blue of age 10 instead of 12 is that fine? Oh and also but him on Pallet Town.

Last edited:
    Years
  • OK, so I'm first.

Dawn woke up on her tenth birthday and eagerly looked at the alarm clock beside her bed. Three hours before her alarm was to go off, it was five o'clock AM. She was too excited to wait, so she ran down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Dawn hurridly ate her cereal before she ran back up stairs to brush her teeth and to get dressed. After putting on her usual attire (and accidentally stepping on her Houndour, Douggie's paw), Dawn packed a few extra sets of clothes, toothbrush, and hair brush; she didn't think she'd need anything else because the Pokemon Centers gave you and your Pokemon food.
    By the time Dawn had finished packing, it was six,and her adoptive mom was awake.
    "You're leaving already?" she said, rubbing her eyes.
    "Yep. I wanna be the first one there!" Dawn replied.

OOC: I might have done it wrong because this is my first RP, but, yeah. Hope you like it! I know it's not done. She hasn't even left the house quite yet. Douggie is a Houndhour Dawn found hurtand she rescued when it was only a month old.
    ~.:Mewmie:.~

Last edited:

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Leaf grinned as she woke up on the morning she was destined to start her Pokemon journey. Slipping out of her bed she quietly got dressed and made her way downstairs. Once there she tried to make her way to the kitchen only to accidently trip over something that then exclaimed, "Rai!"

She spoke in a whisper to her father's Raichu, "Shh Bolty. Don't wake up Dad! I am trying to make a breakfast for him!"

The Raichu, Bolty, glanced at her wearily rubbing the spot on his back where Leaf has accidently stepped on him as he followed her into the kitchen. He hopped up on to the counter as she grabbed a nearby apron putting it around her. Bolty attempted to ask her in a succession of Rais what she was going to make and why.

"Well I was thinking about making some of my special chocolate-chip pancakes. As to why I am making them. Well today is my last day at home, so I thought should treat Dad to my home cooking," Leaf said as she took the pancake flower down from one of the shelves.

Bolty's ears perked up for a second at the mention of the pancakes before dropping at the reminder that she was leaving home today. Seeing the expression on Bolty's face Leaf paused for a second from taking the eggs out of the refrigerator to scratch him behind the ear. After the she put the eggs down while reaching for the milk she spoke again, "Don't worry Bolty I'll make sure to come and home again every once and while. I wouldn't want to deprive anyone in the neighborhood of my pancakes forever you know."

"Rai, Rai!" Bolty said cheerfully at her last comment. Just then her mother's Espeon, Elena, wandered into the room blinking her eyes sleepily. She hopped up onto one of the chairs and curled up watching the two from her position.

<And what are you up to so early in the morning, Leaf?> Elena said telepathically to her as she moved on to mixing up the batter.

"Well since it is my last time at home for who knows how long. I thought I should treat everyone to one last time of my specialty breakfasts before I leave," Leaf said as she started to pour the batter into the pan.

<You mean the chocolate chip pancakes?> Elena said sounding hopefully.

"You got it!" Leaf said as she continued to cook the pancakes.

Over the next hour or so the remaining Pokemon in the household woke up to the smell of Leaf's cooking slowly wandering into the kitchen and joining the trio all ready in their. It wasn't until around seven that her father finally woke up wandering down into the kitchen as she finished up the last of the pancakes. He pulled her into a hug from behind before saying "So how is my little girl this morning?"

"Great Dad and I told you not too call me little any more. I am ten years old and I leave on my own Pokemon journey today," Leaf said as she began to set the pancakes out.

"Ah so that is what I owe the special Leaf pancakes this morning for," her Dad said in a teasing manner as he took a seat in one of the open seats having to scoot one of the dozen or so Pokemon that were now crowded into the kitchen.

She scooted another Pokemon off of one of the seats before passing the remaining plates out to the Pokemon. Before sitting down with her father and the two began to dig into the pancakes. After a few minutes of eating her father spoke up again asking, "So do you have any idea of which Pokemon you want as a starter."

"A Bulbasaur," Leaf said between bites without a moment of hesitation. Her mother's Venasaur, Vic, who was standing at the window leading to the outside eating his pancakes gave a roar of approval. The Charizard (her father's) (he was named Blaze) that was sharing the space with him gave Vic a disapproving looking before continuing to eat

"Like mother, like daughter. I am not surprised at all that you would pick Bulbasaur as your starter. Though I still think Charmander is the best, right Blaze," he said turning to his starter who gave a roar of approval which caused him to be on the end of a disapproving look from Vic. He continued after taking a few more bites of the pancakes saying, "Either way, I am sure your mother would be proud of you."

"Thanks Dad," Leaf said finishing the last of her pancakes before glancing up at the clock and saying, "Ah man I have to get going I still haven't finished packing up my stuff."

"Go ahead and do that. I'll take care of the dishes since you cooked breakfast this morning," her father said beginning to pick up the plates.

"Thanks Dad!" she said as she rushed up the stairs back up to her bedroom. Bolty following her footsteps. Bolty plopped himself on the bed as she began to run around packing the things she needed. Unhappy at the pace she was going at she turned to the Raichu and asked, "Bolty make yourself usefull and get those Potions I bought a couple of weeks back!"

Bolty nodded hopping off the bed to go in search of said Potions. Leaf paused for a second in the packing as she picked up her locket flipping it open to look at the picture inside. Inside was a picture of her when she was about five smiling at the camera purched on her Dad's shoulders and her Mom holding on to his arm smiling for the camera. She thought to herself, 'Well this is it Mom. Today I leave home for my own journey. I promise to make you proud.'

She was brought out of her thoughts as Bolty returned presenting her with the Potions she had asked for. She slipped the locket around her neck and took the Potions from Bolty before finishing packing her stuff.

The two returned downstairs and stepped outside where her father was waiting with the rest of the Pokemon he then said, "Well this is it then. Promise to take care and to call home every once and a while okay?"

"I promise Dad," she said as the two hugged. She then bid a final farewell to the family Pokemon before turning on heel going out the gate and heading for Proffesor Oak's lab.

((OOC: That's all for now. I'll do May's post at another point.))

Last edited:

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • "FROM THE DUST OF A TIME NOW FORGOTTEN~ WILL COME THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS~! AS THE LEGEND OF THE ANCIENTS~ REVEALED WITH ITS WORDS~! IT WILL COME FROM THE BLOODY DIMENSION~ WHERE DEATH IS A PRESENT FROM GOD~! HE'LL FACE THE SAC-RI-FICED ONE~ THE RIDER WHO OWNS... WHO OWNS THE ASTRAL FIRE~!!"

"Damon! IT'S SIX O'CLOCK!" Damon's mother's weary voice somehow made it to his ears through the noise his boombox was making. He stopped singing and slowed his jumping, eventually coming to a stop, and sat down on the edge of his bed. His golden eyes were alive with excitement. It was not every day this ten-year-old would be getting his first Pokémon ever!

He threw the tennis racquet he was using as a fake guitar onto the already messy floor. Damon never saw the point of cleaning up and his mother and oh-so-perfect little brother had given up on trying to clean it when he was gone. The hyperactive boy started to lip-sync the words to the song which was still blaring out from his red radio, lying back down onto his orange bedspread. A few flaxen bangs fell over his eyes, causing him to miss a few words as he blew them away.

As the music died away into a slower tune, Damon hopped back off, swore when his right foot landed on something pokey, and hurriedly opened his drawers with one hand (massaging his sore foot with the other). He threw on a random ensemble of clothing, which, as the flurry of T-shirts cleared, ended up leaving the boy clad in a rather drab grey shirt and track pants. Damon looked down quizzically at the clothing his hands had picked for him.

After getting properly dressed in a t-shirt that advertised Cadbury chocolates, his favourite orange-and-white striped short-sleeved jacket and a pair of jeans, he proceeded to pack his bag with spare clothing and a few of his favourite albums (Namely, Shoes by Kelly, Prophet of the Last Eclipse by Luca Turilli and a disk of some of his most-liked internet songs, that had been pirated from said internet). Damon grinned. This was going to be awesome...

"MOM! MARCUS! I'm going now~!" Damon heard a grunted reply from his little brother's room and a snore from his mother's. Grinning at his relative's lethargy, he skipped down the stairs, grabbed a chocolate bar from his kitchen and exited his house.

The sun had not yet risen, and it was pleasantly cool. Damon was not excatly a fan of the cold; he was more of the fiery, hot type of person. He shivered slightly. He could see someone else walking in the early morning; it was Dawn, another child of ten. Wasn't it her brithday today? It was Damon's about a week ago; but he had decided to wait for the others to turn the magic ten. "HEYA! Dawn!" he called out, waving his arm madly while waiting for the girl to turn around. "Happy birthday~!"

He turned around before seeing her reaction, and dashed off to the next door house, where his friend Lucas lived. He, grinning, started to pound on the door hard. "LUKEY! LUKEY! WAKEY WAKEY LUKEY!"

Damon Pearle was awake, excited, and ready to face the world of training... as long as what he considered his slightly dopey freind and his overly-crazy friend to tag along...

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • ((OOC: Nvm i'll just stick with him living on Cerelean City, but execpt he will be 10. Oh and this is my first time being RP Trainer then a Pokemon.))

Blue was still asleep on his bed but his Pigeotto clock starting to ring loudly and it woke up Blue. Blue stop the clock with his hand and start to get out of his bed, he started to wear his Black shirt and wore his long blue jeans and also wear his red and white jacket. He started to pack his thing's into his backpack with a few long jeans and some shirt's to go with it.

When he was done packing his backpack he got out of his room and closed the door, and went downstairs to get his quick breakfest before he was leaving. He saw his dad at the kitchen waiting for him, when Blue was at the kitchen he start to get a quick apple from the small fruit basket for his breakfest, before he started to eat he said to his dad "Man I'm really exicted for my great pokemon journey, and i decided that my starter pokemon will be Squirtle." His dad said to him "I think that's a great choice that's how i picked my starter pokemon Squirtle also." He and his dad looked at the window at the backyard and saw dad's Blastoise on there pool laying down and swiming.

Blue ran close to the front door after seening dad's Blastoise at the backyard and said to his dad "Well this is it, it's time for a my great Pokemon journey to start, but it's going to be a while to get to Oak's Lab from here." Dad waved at Blue and said "Good luck Blue with your pokemon journey, oh and don't forget your Apple." Dad tossed the apple to the Blue and Blue catch it and open the door and started to walk outside and waved at dad while walking. And he was exicted for his journey to right about to start.

((OOC: So what do you think? It's my first time being a Trainer at a RP this time.))

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • May grinned as she woke up to the shrill beeping of her alarm. It was around seven o'clock in the morning on the day that she was to leave on her Pokemon journey. She threw her clothes on before making a mad dash down the stairs taking them two at a time. She then dashed into the kicthen where her Mom was cooking breakfast with the assistance of family's Mr. Mime. She took a seat at the kitchen greeting her with a "Morning Mom!"

"So you are up now? Ready to recieve your first Pokemon?" her Mom said putting down a plate in front of her of her her favorite breakfast.

"You bet! I can't wait to get my Mudkip!" May said excitedly between bites.

Her mother cast her a disdainful look before saying in a warning voice, "May..."

"Sorry," May said swallowing her food before speaking again, "So is Dad here?"

"Right here sweeties," her Dad said coming and giving her a hug from behind before saying, "I wouldn't miss my daughter's departure for her start as a Pokemon trainer for anything!"

In one of her rarely girly moments May giggled before saying, "Thanks Dad." He then took the seat to the right of her. The Tailow that was part of her father's latest research project hopped off of his shoulder and began to chow down on the Pokefood her mother had put next to her Dad's own plate of food. Her father spoke up again saying, "So if I heard you right you are picking a Mudkip?"

"Yep! Mudkip is the best of the Hoenn starters!" May said between bites enthusiastically once again earning a disdainful look from her mother who was now eating her own breakfast.

"Of course," her father said with a small smile on his face. As he continued to eat his food. A little while later May had finished eating and dumped her dishes into the sink. She ran upstairs to finish packing her things the Tailow following her. As she began to pack her stuff up the Tailow began to fly around the room in a circle much to her annoyance. Finally she spoke up saying, "Tailly please either stop flying or help me find my extra bandanna."

Tailly chirped flying off in search of her extra bedrooms. Going through her knapsack she checked to make sure everything else was set. She then strapped it around her waist just as Tailly flew back into the room with the requested items. She took the bandanna stuffing it into her knapsack before giving it one last look through. She then slowly stepped out of her room, back down the stairs, and outside where her parents were waiting.

"Take care sweetie," her Mom said pulling her into a hug.

"Don't worry I will Mom," May said.

"I know you'll do great," her father said.

"Thanks Dad. Well I guess this is it," she said looking between the two.

She was pulled into a final hug between the three of them. She then bid a final farewell before hitting the road and heading off in the direction of Professor Birch's Lab.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • Lucas slowly began blinking his eyes. got out of bed, and stretched. He looked out his window and saw Damon beating on his door. He glared down at him but eventually began laughing about it. He threw on his clothes, including his trademark burret. He took his new book bag out of his closet and began stuffing it with escape ropes, potions, and pokeballs. He began running down the steps and was close lined by his dad (in a very caring way...) who then began yelling about how proud he was. His mom tried to brake them up. Lucas looked up at the family picture from when he was young, and from when his brother still lived with them. He had left a long time ago. "Now's my time! I'll become master!" Lucas exclaimed. He heard more banging on the door. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Lucas said as he set out. "I'll call ya later!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back