• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pocket Monsters Platinum speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    >.>; Do you have official evidence of this?

No she doesnt, as you can see, she loves Cynthia just as much as I love Roserade. She is just defending her but there is no proof on both sides.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Let's wait for the official news... But I don't want her to be replace too. x3

Ah! My little sweet rose friend, he a he not a she.

Ha I noticed that he a he and not a she but he seem lika she wit all dem pictas of dem shes so I just assumed he a she.O.o

Anyway, have you visited the Coro Coro site. On the Shaymin movie page there are five colors of shaymin flowers that unlock a present. I was questioning if the flowers might have anything to do with the recent sillouhetes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Anyway, have you visited the Coro Coro site. On the Shaymin movie page there are five colors of shaymin flowers that unlock a present. I was questioning if the flowers might have anything to do with the recent sillouhetes.
    We shouldn't be discussing him or her *laughs* Sweetheart, I don't wanna upset Hiroshi...

Anyway, please post the link, this may help us to speculate the 5 new forms.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Okay hold up... it was a lot of work finding it and it was an accident finding it navigating through a japanese site, being someone who doesnt read japanese.
    https://www.pokemon-movie.jp/index.html

you have to click on the flowers that will add up an when you reach the present ant the top right something will happen. I couldnt find the 5th flower so I dont know what happens but who knows, it could be totally nothing.

Has anyone found the damn fifth damn flower.

Last edited:

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Whoops, let the cat out of the bag there. (Deleted posts, too. :x)

It happens when PC lags. Now I'm really closing the thread. D:

Lol, you deleted my last post And I can still post. Is PC still lagging?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back