• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pocket Monsters (Pokémon) Wi-Fi Tournament

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
  • Well, I enjoyed the last match I'll play in this game. I just forever hate the luck factor in this game to play, anymore...

...so with that, the final match has been decided: MEGAS and Polkop, I had close battles with each of you two. And I mean REALLY close. So get to kick each other out and battle for the PokéCommunity's Get-Together Wi-Fi Tournament Final Battle!

Crazyhand, we need to battle for 3rd Place.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I'm down for some OU battles. Send a PM/VM if ineterested. If I'm online, I'm down to battle.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
  • Well, Congratulations to our Tournament winner; MEGAS who earned his place rightfully, having gathered the most amout of points in the Round Robin part of the Tourney. Having faced him, he's a tough one. (Still, stupid Leaf Storm missing...). Once I've made the emblems for the 3 first places, I'll be sure to hand them out.

Speaking of 3, I still need to face CrazyHand for 3rd. So once I do, the Get-Together Pokémon Wi-Fi tournament will come to an end.

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • I'm down for some OU battles. Send a PM/VM if ineterested. If I'm online, I'm down to battle.
    someone slap this kid. with some death metal.

the tournament was really fun i enjoyed it despite coming in a day late and nobody battling me on the Sunday. Sent out like ten battle requests and got one reply who said he wanted to battle on Monday. /facepalm.

but well done none the less. :)

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • I really have nothing to say but, good luck, Crazyhand and World King on the battle! Best to both of you!

Back