• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PocketNetwork

WidowMaker

Horizons
Years
  • I've decided I should get back into the webmasters scene again and open new a new site. This very site is called PocketNetwork. I already know I'm going to get told "There is absolutly no content on your site". The site is still very much in its starting stage, but you can expect alot of content over the next couple of weeks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    It's a really nice layout. btw how did you get hosted on WCC? I thought it was closed. Is there anything I can do to help?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    PocketNetwork and PokeStop seem really alike to tell you the truth.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Much better~!

And your CuteNews layout is really out of date. Go to jk.net to get the new one. x3

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I can give you my cutenews layout if you want. To preview it go to my website. If you like it then I'll post it.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Faltzer said:
    I can give you my cutenews layout if you want. To preview it go to my website. If you like it then I'll post it.
    ...that's based off of mine, and the old one to boot. -_-

Back