• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Points Thread V2 (Wormow Style)

Matzzz

Danger!
Years
I liek Mudkipz

Neon Blue

Link is in sig

Joke:
A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to sweep out the store."

"But I'm a college graduate." the young man replied indignantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom, I'll show you how."

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Ah, so you are trying this again, I see. Well, I hope that this thread works out far better than your previous thread did.

...So, if everyone is starting at 0 points again, then I suppose that I will restart with this 45th post.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
Years
I have a question; is the 5th, 10th, 15th, etc post INCLUDING yours? Or is it excluding yours? Cause right now for Forci Stikane's post it says it is the #45th post, but if you looked at the thread from the Trades Section, there is only 44 replies (excluding mine). Just wondering.

Anyways, I liek Mudkipz and today's color can be lime :3

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I liek Mudkipz

Hm? What bad happened in the old thread, besides the random spam and chatting that something like this will inevitably have I suppose.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
Lol, I was a part of this last year, so... yeah. I'm guessing I should just say it, so I will: "I liek mudkipz"
God, now I feel like a noob.

Anyways, you should make it so only people who post who post a worthwhile post to get points, as people arejust going to spam the post with "I like mudkipz" and then put fillers and crap otherwise.

I'ma go with Auburn. Hasn't been said, yeah? I PMed you about some of the other stuff, so yeah....

Lol, lastly, I'm going to guess you have a refridgerator in your house.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
I liek mudkipz , also todays colour is sable (yeah, I bet thats not taken is it :P)

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Post #50, and I suppose that I should add in the color magenta.

I have a question; is the 5th, 10th, 15th, etc post INCLUDING yours? Or is it excluding yours? Cause right now for Forci Stikane's post it says it is the #45th post, but if you looked at the thread from the Trades Section, there is only 44 replies (excluding mine). Just wondering.

It should be this way, if it is the same as it was in the last thread.

Hm? What bad happened in the old thread, besides the random spam and chatting that something like this will inevitably have I suppose.

Let us just say that it was a bit more than random near the end.

Last edited:

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
2 obvious things you have in your house: a chair and a table also: I'm part of the Wormow army and if you hurt him I will kill you!

EDIT: I made an attempt to create a banner, its not great but here it is:
Wormowbanner.png

Last edited:

YoungO

Something
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2011
I'm part of the Wormow army and if you hurt him I will kill you!

something u have in ur house

window and tv??

SoMetagross

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2010
Ya know what, I liek Mudkipz
The color Burgandy really makes me happy
and im guessing you have a Computer in your house? just a guess ^^

Wormow

Worminister
Years
Today's Trade Time has been canceled because I won't be home and I lost my WiFi USB Disc, so I can't do it there.

Only one winner can win the daily hangman.

me again ^^
i liek mudkipz
gold
do you have computer speakers in your house?
and 40th post :D

It's not the 40th post.

"I liek mudkipz". :D, Well how about Sky-Blue as a colour?

Sky-blue is awesome.

"I liek Mudkipz"
Jade Green.

Jade Green is awesome.

I liek Mudkipz

Neon Blue

Link is in sig

Joke:
A young man, hired by a supermarket, reported for his first day of work. The manager greeted him with a warm handshake and a smile, gave him a broom and said, "Your first job will be to sweep out the store."

"But I'm a college graduate." the young man replied indignantly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that," said the manager. "Here, give me the broom, I'll show you how."

Neon Blue is awesome.

Ah, so you are trying this again, I see. Well, I hope that this thread works out far better than your previous thread did.

...So, if everyone is starting at 0 points again, then I suppose that I will restart with this 45th post.

Hmm, don't remember you... Wait, I remember no one. :)

Anyways, I liek Mudkipz and today's color can be lime :3

What Forci said.

I liek Mudkipz

You don't need to know.

Lol, I was a part of this last year, so... yeah. I'm guessing I should just say it, so I will: "I liek mudkipz"
God, now I feel like a noob.

Anyways, you should make it so only people who post who post a worthwhile post to get points, as people arejust going to spam the post with "I like mudkipz" and then put fillers and crap otherwise.

I'ma go with Auburn. Hasn't been said, yeah? I PMed you about some of the other stuff, so yeah....

Lol, lastly, I'm going to guess you have a refridgerator in your house.

Yay, people come back the thread. :)

Awesome color. And you won the Hangman, you were first to PM me.

I liek mudkipz , also todays colour is sable (yeah, I bet thats not taken is it :P)

Sable is awesome.

Post #50, and I suppose that I should add in the color magenta.

It should be this way, if it is the same as it was in the last thread.

Let us just say that it was a bit more than random near the end.

Haha. XD

2 obvious things you have in your house: a chair and a table also: I'm part of the Wormow army and if you hurt him I will kill you!

EDIT: I made an attempt to create a banner, its not great but here it is:
Wormowbanner.png

Awesome banner.

I leik Mudkips
Color: RICH MAHOGANY!
i pmd you about hangman aswell

Sorry, you did not make the hangman.

I'm part of the Wormow army and if you hurt him I will kill you!

something u have in ur house

window and tv??

Good. :)

LOLZ MORE JOKES

what do you call a gay dinosaur?
mega-sour-ass

Okay.

55th poster :33

Indeed. :33

Ya know what, I liek Mudkipz
The color Burgandy really makes me happy
and im guessing you have a Computer in your house? just a guess ^^