• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Points Thread V2 (Wormow Style)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
I liek mudkipz and today's colour is cerulean and that you have a TV and bed in your house

Aarown

[User Title Too Awesome]
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2009
I liek Mudkipz.
Colour: Mauve
Things you have in your house: Bed, Light.

Joke:
This Blonde walks into a curtain store to purchase some curtains. An employee walks up to her & asks her if she needs help. She says yeah, I'm looking for some curtains to fit my computer. He says Ma'am why do you need curtains for your computer? She says Uhh, HELLOO, I have Windows!

I have a banner but am not allowed to post it, I don't have 15 posts on the other forums.

Aarown

[User Title Too Awesome]
Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2009
I'm part of the Wormow army and if you hurt him I will kill you!
Banner IM'd to you wormow.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
color Griseous (surprised nobody used that one yet XD)

This is getting quite the nice turnout, now then, what is there to post on...right...that Zapdos. *VMs Wormow*

Years
I liek Mudkipz don't you?

As for the color name, I like Colbat-Blue since that is the color of the front of my ds and a darker shade of Mudkipz

I thought this was pretty funny

''Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services. He gasps to the operator: ''My friend is dead! What can I do?'' The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies: ''Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.'' There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the hunter says, ''OK, now what?''

How would you know for this? I don't get it

Receive two events or more in one trade
Value: 6 Points
Usage: As Many

And check out me siggy

Years
Hello, I just dropped into say that I liek Mudkipz and here's something that might make you LOL:

I felt left out that all of my friends are getting married of have great relationships and my boyfriend won't commit. I made a facebook up and pretended to talk with this really cute guy I made up. Today, I found out that my boyfriend is gay...he started hitting on my made up facebook guy.

Amethyst is a pretty color =3

Years
POST 75!

"I'm part of the Wormow army and if you hurt him I will kill you!"

Lets see, You have a pillow in your house correct? And some kind of internet router?

Rich Boy Rob

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
A joke:

A man walks into a cake shop and asks the woman at the till,
"I'd like to buy a wasp please"
The woman says "sorry we don't sell wasps only cakes"
To which the man says "but there was one in the window!"

Wormow

Worminister
Years
Check the first post for my FC and PM me to exchange your points.

I will update the points after I'm free from the trades, so trade with me now!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
I leik mudkipz, I do. >3

Me gusta el color de Atomic Tangerine.

80th Post!

Hey, hey. What do you call a penguin riding on an elephant?
Not at all!

G'day~

Last edited:
Back