• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poisons Giveaway Thread - Massive Giveaway every week

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
Hey poison whens the best time to catch u on? After i get home in the evening ill b on pretty much anytime till monday. Shoot me a pm or post. Thanks again.

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Hey poison whens the best time to catch u on? After i get home in the evening ill b on pretty much anytime till monday. Shoot me a pm or post. Thanks again.

Let me know when I can get victini :)

My timezone is GMT +10, and I'm usually on around 2:00pm to around midnight....

did i also miss my chance to get a victini

Afraid so. You missed the giveaway, but you could still trade for a normal Victini in my legendary section....

Can you help me evolve my haunter please?

Sure, my times are as said above....

EVIL DARK MEW

Advanced Pokemaniac
Years
My timezone is GMT +10, and I'm usually on around 2:00pm to around midnight....

Afraid so. You missed the giveaway, but you could still trade for a normal Victini in my legendary section....

Sure, my times are as said above....

Great i dunno how this works (major noob) but what do you want for a victini from your legendary section

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
Could I have a Elekid with Fire and Ice Punch with Meditate(All on Medicham/tite if helps)

Poison - Grey

The bringer of cake...
Years
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2011
Thanks for a great giveaway Event Poison let me know if u ever see me post anything you need. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Years
ive made the lapras for u u can give me whatever for it main thing i need is egg move pokemon males and i made 1 male 3 females vm me if u wanna trade now or later

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
In response to CMT

I like your shiny Ponyta and Cubone :) Do you have info on them, like level, nature, gender (maybe even IVs, not necessary)?

Back