• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokèmon Johto Mysteries

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This is really good, the idea, the mapping, the story. Good luck.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • I have to say Sandro...I really like the new Azelea town look...It's really nice Keep it up!

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • This is really good, the idea, the mapping, the story. Good luck.
    Thanks G.K.S ;)

nice hack
    love the screenies
    needs more caves
    Game not hack... and thanks... and what do you mean more caves?

I have to say Sandro...I really like the new Azelea town look...It's really nice Keep it up!

Thanks to Atomic_Reactor! :D

Note:
    I'm looking for a mapper to help me map interiors and other stuff. if you wanna help please Post here with some proof or PM me.

~Sandro

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • Uhm to answer your question Adam. I thought of this and im gonna close this thread for a while. Now that i work i don't have so much time to work on my game for a while but when im ready for this the thread will be re-opened. *asks for closure of thread*

Sandro™

Retired!
    Years
  • It has been a while since touching my game. but since i closed this thread i came up with alot of new ideas and purposes for this game. Now i may inform you all that Johto Mysteries is back! And i will do all my best to make this game an enjoyable game and soon this thread will be filled with good updates!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Gross, I hate red...but I am interested to see what you got here.
    Pokèmon Johto Mysteries

Registered? Seriously?! -_-
    Introduction:

Hello Everyone. My Name is Sandro I'm, uh...Delt. Yeah, call me Delt.... This is my first time making a game with poccil's starter kit. So any help and or suggestions would be appreciated! This is my game which takes place in Johto and maybe other regions later on. And there will be many new features and a whole different story. So i present to you Pokèmon Why do so many people here put the accent mark in the wrong direction? Johto Mysteries!

Program: RPG Maker XP
    Language: English

Story:

You start out as a young boy/girl visiting Johto on your summer vacation from a trainer schoo Good start...anything you can say about the character's personality or whatnot?.l Your aunt lives in goldenrod city so your staying with her And where do you live? Why did your aunt movem out here and you stay...apparently in another region?, But your also bummed that you have to write a report in the summer about the Pokèmon in Johto for the trainer school when you get back A little broad, don't ya think?. That's one of the reasons why your there in Johto What's the broader one that you're about to make a game out of? =D. You get out of the train station and you notice that there's a hurt Cranidos on the ground They're not in Johto...even if it was recently introduced, other bystanders would find it odd. it seems strange to you because this Cranidos is a different color then the Cranidos you've seen in books and also not only are Cranidos native to the Sinnoh region but there also extinct you help the Cranidos by giving it a potion that you had in your backpack So we've got a shiny Cranidos in Goldenrod City...this should get interesting.. As soon as the Cranidos got better some mysterious trainer comes up to you demanding that you give him the Cranidos Description? In this case, looks are important, and mysterious don't cut it.... You decide to protect the Cranidos. Then the trainer challenges you to a battle but you having no Pokèmon decide to use the Cranidos ...so it's your starter. Lovely.. After you've won the mysterious woman runs screaming that the Neo Team Rocket Back up! What sort of name is that? Who's in charge? How long is this after either 'present time' or 'GSC time'? What are their goals/ambitions? will get that Cranidos. When you arrive at your aunts house you see a Woman standing there she notices the Cranidos and she asks you to come to her and her brothers lab later In Johto? So Elm is gone? I don't buy that...unless you gave him a sister.. The next day you go to their lab Where? Or are they more ephemeral researchers in Goldenrod outshadowed by Elm? Hey, subplot material... and they tell you the whole story behind that Cranidos That being?. Through your adventure you will experience many trainers some allies others enemies. Help defeat the evil syndicate Neo Team Rocket and discover the reason for them wanting the Cranidos Do you know it, or is that 'TBD'? Remember, no ending means no beginning.... This will all happen on the road to becoming a Pokèmon Master Where does tha fit in? You didn't mention that once...or are we supposed to assume that that is your goal being that you currently study at a trainer's school? Meh, kinda reasonable....

Features:

New Story I'd like you to prove that.
    Almost Every known Character Don't claim stuff like that...
    New Bag system(when i find a scripter)
    New Battle System(if i find a scripter)
    All 493 Pokèmon For what? They aren't all native to Johto...
    The New And Improved Battle Tower! What sort of improvements? Still at the same spot as in Crystal?
    More Features will be added if i find a scripter!
    I'd like to see more...

Back