• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Forums vs. PokéBeach Forums!= Winners PokeCommunity. Congrats guys ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well i figure i better post now before KG/Limitless kills me lol

But yeah me and Dragon9 battled it was a great match and i won but it was very close, gg buddy. ^^

EDIT : Wow its 3-3, this is starting to get interesting. =o

EDIT 2 : Everyone else get you matches done or i will see to it you cannot father any offspring. ^___~ lolol

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
  • I already have an offspring, and that's you! LOL!

So now you've put a lot of stress on me. I will have to track the best team out there and copy it magnificently. Limitless, I will see you shortly.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • My opponent has been inactive on PokeBeach for quite some time, making it hard to contact him >.<

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Okay, so we're a couple of weeks past the "deadline" and this is cluttering up our sticky page not like anybody reads them anyway, so I want to get this over with. I'm not counting on getting all three remaining battles done, and given our history with tournaments, I think you'd be lying to yourself if you thought otherwise. I'm personally for just ending it after the next battle, which can be a tie-breaker to end this. Of course, I don't create policy for this since I'm not even participating, but I want to know what PokeBeach thinks of the idea, since I kind of want to get this over with lol.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'll do it if that's okay with everybody. I'm on break again so I doubt I'll win but what the hell, this team peaked pretty high so I'll give it a shot...if it's okay with everyone.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Since both Limitless and Aurafires opponent are innactive here is what we will do. Have Limitless face Aurafire, so yeah good luck guys. ^^

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I won a really close battle with Limitless 1-0, it was a great game \o/

So does that wrap this up?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I won a really close battle with Limitless 1-0, it was a great game \o/

So does that wrap this up?

Congrats dood, it was a great match. Really close could of gone either way.

Anyways, im not sure. IIrc Anti + KG said the next match was a tie breaker since everyone else is innactive, but id wait for conformation for a while first.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I'll be confirmation then. This has gone on long enough; the last thing I'm doing is allowing more time to be spent waiting on two more battles lol. Unless Kevin wants two more battles (and @Kevin: just PM me, Luke Bear, or D_A if you really want to do the last two), I'm closing this down for good. Congratulations guys, we won! And thanks for the war, PokeBeach.

And with that...

Closed
    Unstuck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back