• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity now has its own Persona

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I like this, because its simple, unlike some of my others, but It could be made better. Perhaps with Gernation2 or Pichu2 because those two are good, or Dimentional Rift, 'cos that is badass! Also, the slogan might be nice, but I like this.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I like this, because its simple, unlike some of my others, but It could be made better. Perhaps with Gernation2 or Pichu2 because those two are good, or Dimentional Rift, 'cos that is badass! Also, the slogan might be nice, but I like this.

The slogan is at the bottom of the browser.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
    Years
    It's a nice persona, but it's a bit plain for my taste.

Just to let you guys know, you can right click the toolbar area and choose customize to add more toolbars with blank space so you can see the images... That's what I do...

Back