• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity now has its own Persona

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Calling all FireFox users. The PokéCommunity now has its own Persona.

Cool, wait... what is a Persona?
    From the Personas website
    Personas are easy-to-install, easy-to-use themes that change the look of your Firefox web browser.

Awesome,so what does it look like?

Okay so how do I get it?
    That's easy, Depending on which version Firefox you are using.

If you are running 3.6 you simply go to https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/117820 and click "Wear this Persona."

If you are running 3.5 or older just install the Personas add on at www.getpersonas.com, then follow the instructions above.

If you are wondering what version of FireFox you are using you can try going to https://www.thismachine.info

Created and submitted by Buoysel

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Well since I just installed 3.6 and it got rid of my previous persona, I might as well give this one a try.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Thanks for the compliments guys.

If you have a tool bar, it looks really ugly, there is a normal color bar going through the top. I don't know if it is fixable or whatever, but it sure is irritating.

I'll take a look at it, but my first impression would be that it has something to do with the tool bar it self.

What tool bar is that?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    It is the tool bar, but if you if you still need to know, it is the mywebsearch tool bar.

The reason I am asking is because it looks like you have the Bing bar right below it working fine.

I'll look into it and let you know what I find.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    this one is kinda.. really plain, but worth a try.

Zet

Years
    If you have a tool bar, it looks really ugly, there is a normal color bar going through the top. I don't know if it is fixable or whatever, but it sure is irritating.

Why would you use that toolbar? If I recall correctly the MyFunCards toolbar(as well as smileycentral, etc) come with adware or spyware.

Back