• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity on PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys I am serious, tonight we are World of Waring it (or Modern Warfare)
    I'll be on about 10-11pm-ish GMT, which is like 5/6 for you in the states, I can risk staying on till the early hours so we can get a real good nights gaming in!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will be on for a bit. I don't know if I will play. I am playing a lot of Street fighter right now. Just started maining Sagat so been doing champ mode a lot.

Should play till about 12 then I will have to go for driving.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    We managed to get a few rounds of world at war in last night, till Dubliner went on LBP ahahaha ;]

We can play some LBP if you guys want?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I will try to be on to play if it's LBP. :O I looove that game, even if I haven't been able to play it in months.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mine's collecting dust, I got enraged at the tutorials and stopped playing, but if you guys wanna make some levels together, do some levels together etc then I;m well up for it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I have like £5 to my name at the moment, so no new games :(
    Probs pick up KZ2 either next week or next month.

And deffo up for some more World At War, same time Friday/saturday good for you?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will be able to do this friday and sat. I have no driving saturday morning so I can stay up late.

Not bad games last night. I didn't play to good though, was talking on msn. Girls>Games. lol

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I will be able to do this friday and sat. I have no driving saturday morning so I can stay up late.

Not bad games last night. I didn't play to good though, was talking on msn. Girls>Games. lol

Absolutely ;]

I done appalingly because I was using the Arisaka (unscoped) on upheavel lol.

Cherrim

Years
    Should I change the title to match the WFC & XBL threads and sticky this as the go-to thread for PS3 owners who want to play? o.o Looks like that's what this thread is fulfilling. Unless someone wants to make a new thread? We never really had anyone playing before but it looks like there's a greater amount of people on PC and PSN than before so I think this thread should be more visible. Opinions? :B

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yeah, I think naming it "PokeCommunity on PSN" or something would be cool (b'')b
    I don't think we should have an official gamers night though, we should just see who's on and what they wanna play :D

Cherrim

Years
    That's probably easier. I know the other gaming nights are floundering a fair bit so random "hay wanna play?" is fine by me.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys I'm gonna be signing on within the next hour, I'm more than likely going to be playing World At War, but if anyone wants to play like LBP or CoD4 or something just drop me a message on my PSN. Which is DrGoblin for anyone who doesn't know.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    If anyone wants to play like RE5 or SC4 or even SF4. Just message me on my PSN.
    I'm AresSmith for the ones who doesn't know me.

I'll most likely be online for this evening.

Raaji

Back up, I got a stick!
    Years
    If this is like the thread I saw earlier (xbox live) then I'm in on this too.
    AbnTrooper117- in my contacts tab as well
    Play less often that Xbox 360 but I do have games.
    MGS4, KZ2, Resistance 1 and 2, and Warhawk to name a few.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Guys if any of you in Europe, England, Arabia, Australia or Russia play MGO (Metal Gear Online) then add me up on FoxPC, as I've made a new account to play other PCers.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have never played MGO online. Ever since the latest update came out I could never be bothered to get it. What is the online like?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back