• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity OverUsed Tournament - Congratulations to Sweep!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Hmmm, so Hasse hasn't been on in a week so Shrew is going to get the activity win. Truthfully, I think it's kind of unfair that someone could advance halfway through the tournament without winning a game, but I don't really have a solution for this so we'll have to proceed. (No shots fired at Shrew, as if it's his fault that his opponents were inactive :P)

Anyway, it's time for Round Three, the SemiFinal Round! Match-ups:

Anti vs. Shrew
    Sweep vs. enigmα.

The deadline for these are August 17th at 11:59 PM eastern time (GMT -5).

Good luck everyone!

Anti

return of the king
    Years

gg indeed :)

was just telling karp that the only play i regret was the leech seed on the m venu switch-in which i kinda saw coming but didn't have the balls to double switch into thund who i realized p quickly terrorized that team (just like venu terrorized mine :P)

but gg, was fun!

also, glad to see a tournament happen and end with a decent amount of success. i know it was small but people got their matches done for the most part and there were some really good games in there and i'm happy w/ the result. hope this is at least a tick in the box of successful pc tours since we can get down about them sometimes!

Back