• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéGen' Guild (Mystery Dungeon 2)

Cid

Years
    Ah, I heard of that. And I'm against it too, since there would be no use of this guild, except events and expeditions, that is.

Cid

Years
    Erm, I guess you mean that's the life of threads here in PC and not of the members.

BTW, maybe we can invite others so that we can keep this thread alive...

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hey i'm still in the event i'm in hidden land floor 6 (i quick saved) un. i'm aganst those botts that sve you ensted of the guild

Cid

Years
    Well, then that means the event is still open (I think).

But still, we should think of another event... Maybe an expedition in Miracle Sea/Dark Crater/Marine Resort? So that there are higher leveled Pokemon...

Cid

Years
    Well, why don't you let someone rescue you? Like SSK here... Or if you can't find anyone to rescue you, then just give up, unless you brought a lot...

Back