• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Pokéma (PG-13) [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry to hear that, Archipelago. You have seemed like a very good roleplayer. I wish you luck with all your IRL things!

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
  • I posted and my character is heading to Lavender town. She will be there regardless of what is going on, so if you guys want to continue on, go ahead.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Pokemongarnet: Nope he's not Janin, but still just go with it.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Hurr... Archipelago's dropped out just as I was about to announce this...

Unfortunately, real life has caught up to me all too fast. I'm on the verge of getting a new, full-time job, things aren't exactly running smooth at home and to put it short, I don't have the time and energy to put into roleplay any more. Most of my internet activities are coming to a slow stop as a result of everything as as hard as I tried to keep up with things, I get near a computer less and less these days.

So here it is: I'm ending +Pokéma. If someone else wants to take the basics of the roleplay and start it anew, they're welcome to (as long as I get some credit *cough*) but GMing it myself is out of my league right now.

Thank you all for showing such enthusiasm to my little plot and I'm sorry to have to do this, but as I say, so much stuff happening right now D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm sorry to hear that, and I liked the beginning of this RP. Hope everything works out for you.

-LOCKED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back