• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+Pokéma (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Light began to turn the pitch black backs of Van's eyes into a mellow cream color. He squinted and opened his eyes to spots of color blinking and wandering wherever his eyes went. He sat up and released an annoyed grunt. He swiveled his back toward the open stone window through which the light poured.

He stood up and peered out at the city below him, it was quaint. He saw a few people moving around, two of which actually stuck out, they were in the same are, both looked like they had something to hide, more so the one with dark hair and canvas shoes. It struck Van as odd that they should wear that clothing; they looked a bit younger than him. He watched the one with the green hair intently hoping that he could see some strange behavior but he simply stood there. Van stood on the ledge of the tower's window. He jumped out not having sprouted wings. When he was about halfway down he decided that he would and he beat them steadily and powerfully to prevent touching the ground. He glided over to the one with green hair and pointed his outstretched arm at him.

"Who are you?!"

((OOC: I hope that's Janin. Kind of just going off of RHCP's post, if I did things to early it can be fixed.))

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    The next day, Echidna continued to walk around Saffron. Nothing really happened the night before and also nothing much happened this morning. She just walked to the nearest dinner, a very run-down place, and bought some breakfest with the money the Vanderlas gave her. Luckily, there had been no problems with in the city. Echidna was always careful that her long, grey skirt, covered the markings on her legs. She wasn't worried about the markings under her lip, since she had covered them with make-up that blended with her skin.

Echinda was just walking in a back alley, thinking about where she might go next, when she heard a small cry. The Pokema turned and saw as a Togepi step out from a corner and fell to the ground. There were many bruises on its small body along with a cut or two. Echidna quickly went over to the Togepi and knelt down beside it. Gently, she picked the very small body up to take a closer look at the wounds. They weren't too bad, but it was quite a number for the Spikey-Ball Pokemon.

Suddenly she heard a dark chuckling and looked up to see two dirty but very burly men standing before her. "See? What did I tell ya?" One man, who had shocking short red hair, said, "The ladies always fall for things like that."

"Yeah, tell me about it," the other man said, who had long black hair, "women are so stupid when it come to 'cute' things being hurt. Stealing that Togepi was one of the best ideas we ever had."

Echidna slowly got up and stared right at the men. She placed her back on the ground and the Togepi on top of it. The woman looked back at the men and got into a fighting pose, causing both of them to laugh.

"Oh! Isn't this just grand! The girl actually thinks she has a chance against up!" The red head said with a sneer. "Come on girly, you maybe tall for a woman, but you're still pretty much skin and bones. Look, we just want that nice golden choker necklace. You hand that over, and we'll leave you alone. How does that sound?"

Echidna just narrowed her eyes and bent her knees a little bit, reading for any conflict. This caused the black haired man to laugh as he said, "This girl got some spunk! I like it. It'll make taking that little necklace away from her that much fun."

With that, the one with the black hair lunged at Echidna, but right at that moment Echidna undid the button on the skirt and threw it off. At the same moment, she changed her legs into her Arbok tail and slammed it into the man, knocking him over. While the black haired man laid stunned, his red haired friend looked on in shock and Echidna used this time to slam her tail into him, slamming him into a wall.

The Arbok Pokema used her tail to stand as high as she could and glared down at the men as they recovered. She also changed her canines into her fangs and let some venom drip down them as she hissed at the men. As they recovered, the red hair and black haired got up as quickly as they could and ran away.

"I thought you said all of those damn +Pokemas were in Laverder town!" The black haired man shouted.

"That's what I heard man! Don't get mad at me!" The red head said.

More words were said, which lead to shouting, but they were too far away by this time. Echidna tilted her head at what the men said as she retracted her fangs and changed her tail into legs once more. So there were a whole bunch of +Pokemas in Lavender Town? That wasn't really too far from here. Why were there a bunch of +Pokemas massing there? She didn't know why...but it was as good a lead as any. If there were a whle bunch of +Pokemas there, then maybe she could ask around.

Echidna placed her skirt back on and looked at the Togepi as it slowly woke up on her bag. It opened its small, black eyes and stared up at Echidna. The Arbok Pokema gently lifted the small creature out and opened her bag to pull out some bread. She held it out to the Togepi who, after a slight hesitation, took the bread and ate it greatfully. Echidna thought it would be good to keep the little Pokemon around. Alice would just love to have this Togepi as a pet. That is...if the Vanderlas allowed it.

Still, Echidna would take care of it for now. So, after slugging her bag over her shoulder, she headed in the direction of Lavender town. It shouldn't take too long, especially if she went into the forest and traveled using her tail. Of course, she hoped that she would get there before all the +Pokemas left. After all, she never heard of free +Pokemas staying in one place for long.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    After wandering about for a while he decided to just stand around. Two reasons, one, the store next to him smelled really good, and there where so many sweets to look at from the window. And two he felt someone was looking at him, but he couldn't pick out who. Thinking on this he stared at a brown cake with red detailed roses, and checkered with red and white. He checked the price tag and sighed. Knowing his wallet was empty and owned nothing to trade. He rolled his eyes turning around to a questioning finger pointing in his face, "Who are you?!" Ashton looked passed the finger to see a guy, about his age. He had purple Crobat wings. Pokema? Dead giveaway. "Allow me to introduce my self then, I am Ashton. And you are?"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ariadne was shocked. Suddenly a person had jumped down on the street, just in front of the green haired guy, and this new one... he had wings. A +Pokéma. If Ariadne was glancing before, now she was completely staring. A human with wings! She only had claws. And a weird feathered ear. So that was how other +Pokémas could look like... she guessed they were friends since he openly showed himself to the green haired guy. But then she heard what they were saying, since her hearing had gotten pretty good after she became a +Pokéma as well.

"Who are you?!"

"Allow me to introduce my self then, I am Ashton. And you are?"

Casually. Like he didn't think it was weird at all to see a +Pokéma flash his powers like this. That must mean he was one too. Should Ariadne make her move?... yes.

She quickly crossed the street and walked over to the two guys, making sure they saw her approaching. She wrapped her cloak tighter around her body, not showing her hands yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back