• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: 2.B.A. Master

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Kitsch masterpiece, or utter poop?

I, of course, forever lean towards the former.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2009
    I have it on my MP3 player. It's not in my top listened but I really do like listening to it sometimes.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I have it and I like to listen to it now and then. Although there are better songs. =3
    Of course there are songs that keep stuck in you head forever, but it's nice.
    Best Friends, You can do it, Together Forever and the Time has come are probably my favourite songs.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    2 B A MASTER! PO-KE-MON MASTER! :D

It's amazing. My favorites are 2.B.A. Master and that one Team Rocket song.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    "We're Team Rocket, and we fight for what's wrong.

For mayhem and madness and rare Pokemon."

"I'm so gorgeous!"

"I'm always the man."

"You're just the players in my master plan!"

HOLY AWESOME

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    What? An entire thread dedicated to this album and not one mentioning of "Viridian City"? That song has got to be one of the better dub songs of Pokemon. That's pretty much the only reason why I still listen to that one album. That and the PokeRap.

Totally Pokemon was another favorite album of mine. Shame I don't have it anymore.

Years
  • Bleh. I never liked the shows songs from day 1. Every single time I hear the intros to the episodes, I always think, word for word, "They're not seriously playing this?"

No, not for me. I prefer MIDIs from the games, such as route 113 from R/S/E.

Back