• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Pokémon (2019) Opening 2

PB

creation hero
    Years
    On August 9th, a new version of the current opening "1.2.3" premiered!
    Performed by Takanori Nishikawa (also known for/under T.M. Revolution) and Golden Bomber's Sho "Kirisho" Kiryuin! It premiered alongside Episode 32 of the series.

There's a lot to unpack from this alone, from returning friends, new captures, plot points and more!
    Some think too much was revealed, some are just excited to see these details!

What are your thoughts?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I'm excited because ash might have an reunion with his ALOLA friends.......maybe also some old friends

Years
    I gotta admit, while I dislike the song (not as much as the original version though, oddly!) the stuff they're showing off in this intro actually has me intrigued. Is Ash going to actually compete in something? And the Alolan crew are back — what role will they play? It kinda also sets up the potential for other characters to make their return, or at least I hope so!

(Not gonna lie, I much preferred the battle focus of the previous series' entries.)

Back