• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon 3D

What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

• Kanto/Johto

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • New region

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Both

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Yeah but a few times that people have done that the thread gets closed and its not rally serious.... Anyway I think that you should do the second gen, what has the team desided?

raykid100

crizula!!!!
Years
Yeah gen 2 is the very best... I've played the pokemon world demo that was supposed to be a kanto remake... But wher's the full version?!!!!
I did'nt like the game at first sight(pokemon world) But i'd gladly play the full version to see what's from the world!^^

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
We really need a poll.

Everyone who wants this game to be set in Johto/Kanto instead of Fanmade region, please spread the word.

I see most people want it to be set in Johto/Kanto but I'm not sure if 3D project members listen to people. We all know that Kanto/Johto would make this game much better and more enjoyable. I always wanted to see old things in 3D.

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
Poll now active

Ok guys i created a poll on my forums...

Check the link in my signature.

(You may have to register to vote - maybe not)

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
FUUUUUUUUUUUU***** thing wont let me register! It goesn't exept my email.
Can someone vost the old regions for me, cause I can't.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Hey why don't you ask an Admin or Assistant admin to create a poll here? They can edit your first post so that they can add a poll. If you want I could ask Scizz for you.

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
cool

Yeh if anyone is able to create a poll then plz do so.

It should be... What region do you want to see in pokemon3D?

Kanto/Johto or New region or Both.

Years
Wow, looking good! I think were bound for some new screenshots to see what yer up to eh?

Keep up the good work!

-Krobe

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Okay you wanna a poll? I asked Scizz to add it! Vote and have fun!

Last edited:

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
Years
Mmmmm, about the demo.......... is it gonna come out? I think that u guys should make kanto/johto first THEN make a new regoin.

DJB MASTER

Pokémon3D Team
Years
well sry guys but looks like no september demo because the programming department left and they did absolutely no work. We are trying a new engine (which i can programme in) and i'm trying as hard and fast as i can to get some actually gameplay. Please be patient - THIS STUFF IS HARD!!! lol, and i will hopefully be able to post a couple of new things later on. Having no internet access at home dosen't help. Keep posting and i will return soon,

Thanks all, especially scizz for the poll, DJB MASTER.

Pokemon Professor

~The Expert~
Years
About time I got back on these forums! I'm a team member of Pokémon 3D. I'm working on the storyline and basic music (collating pre-made music). Yea, yea, lot's of good comments but some of you are just retarded. My job is to stir up trouble and also keep things in order.

MrCoolSanta, welcome to my retard list. Yea, anyone steps outta line, there'll be consequences. lol. But there is a ton of secret stuff DJB ain't telling you. Yea, I'm working on a secret project that only team members know about and it's the core device of the game. I guess you could say it's the complete upgrade of the PokéNav...

Anyway, I've got a big job writing this whole storyline. I have help from team members as well but I am the main writer. It's fun and long and I can tell you, there's some twists and even just one of my thoughts of what the GS Ball could be used for (mind you, in this game, if it's used, this idea has been slightly alter from a previous one).

I'll give this much away now - if we have a new region, we'll have a new storyline and plenty of cool features, an updated Pokédex, 251 Pokémon (Kanto and Johto only unfortunately; DJB's decision) and a whole new region. That's pretty cool alright and the story, music and models just make it better! I'm a musician so I only pick the best of the best for the music.

Oh and if anyone has some Battle Revolution midis, please send me them! I'm in desperate need of them!

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
Love this man keep the progress coming! Hope next time you make a Pokemon 3D 2 you can make D/P pokes.(Good name for P3D2:Pokemon3Duos!)

Back