• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon 7Realms

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Looking good so far! Always nice to see new hacks using the CFRU.
    Curious about how you'll fit so many regions in one game, but I'll definetely keep and eye on this.
    Best of luck!

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • Looking good so far! Always nice to see new hacks using the CFRU.
    Curious about how you'll fit so many regions in one game, but I'll definetely keep and eye on this.
    Best of luck!

Thanks. I won't be adding all regions in one ROM, as it will surpass the limitations of a GBA ROM. Instead, the first ROM will have sequels, thus continuing the story.

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • NOTE: This thread will remain dead for a few days, or weeks. But that absolutely doesn't mean I am giving up. In these days I will finish the writing the story. It's gonna be a great story, and that's a promise!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2020
    i do, it looks promising, i wanna play and review it, but then no downloads are available, hope everything will be worth the wait :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    love your idea and I already know that it will please me, can't wait to play it !

ScizorBlade

Sup Dogg
    Years
  • Kinda forgot about this thread because most of my updates are posted in Discord.

Pokémon 7Realms

Apart from these there are other features which I added too.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Woah this looks so cool Bud! This is a golden project, People are gonna love your hack, this is the kind of hack everyone's always hyped for. I'm a Poketuber and I'll definitely showcase your hack once you release it. Also I was thinking to make a trailer of your hack so that it gets the right recognition in beginning itself, where should i contact you? If you could provide me with some clips I'll make a trailer out of them and upload on my channel. Also my channel's name is - Invincible Greninja. You can just search it on youtube

Back