• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Absolute Route

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • ...wow these are some really good comics, and your overords re amazing keep up the good work

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    ...wow these are some really good comics, and your overords re amazing keep up the good work

Thanks. :)

Episode 10 is up along with the spoiler title for Chapter 3 and Episode 11.
    EDIT: Episode 11 along with the spoiler title for number 12 is up.
    There will now be a delay in comics due to me making maps. Along with major delay in comics due to maps, I'll also be taking time to do most of the characters, and Pokémon. So, I apologize, but if it gets done, it just means comics come out faster in the future.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Just curious, what program do you use to make these?

Sorry for the late reply. I use MS Paint, I use paint for everything. The animations although, were made in GIMP.
    EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm making a preview comic of some of the stuff I've been working on.
    EDIT2:
    Pokémon: Absolute Route

Sneak Peek of what's going to be seen in season two. The Grydoh Contest Halls - with a special guest?!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    I've got 3 comics to post, but you see my account got hacked and my password was changed. Also the admins won't reply to my PM's about getting my password getting changed so I can login.

Years
  • Can't you send your password to your e-mail? And how did it get hacked?

Also, can't wait to see more comics!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2024
    They changed my e-Mail to a different one.
    As for being able to hack it, they must have guessed my old one and changed everything.

If anyone is interested, the 4 new comics are also on Serebii forums under the same thread title.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Finally got my account back. (Thanks to Lightning! :D)

I added numbers 12-16. I'm currently working on number 17, so it might be out tonight.
    EDIT: #17 is up with a spoiler title for #18. Check them out.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sweet! Although I never checked Serebii's comics. Are they good or like ones here?

Also, it should be "the other judges and I" not "I and the other judges".

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Sweet! Although I never checked Serebii's comics. Are they good or like ones here?

Also, it should be "the other judges and I" not "I and the other judges".

There's about 7 times the amount there. Some good, some bad. Allot of them are first timers.

And actually, that's kind of a running joke that will be in future contests. Grant (The President) rarely remembers the other judges due to him loving every site of a Pokémon. The other judges (The Professor and Jack) are rather harsh due to their experiences.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Almost let it die again! I've been busy with job searching, so I haven't had the time. I'll start the comic production back up next Monday.

Back